Uhhhh crap no idea. Here goes, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, carbon, xenon, radon, krypton, neon, helium, gold, silver, iron (can't remember if they actually had that name), titanium, selenium, arsenic, sodium, barium, phosphorus, copper... Could probably come up with some more if I rack my brain for a while but at the moment that's about it. 

What was your favorite subject in first grade? 

Maybe more like I've been discovering it? Despite my family believing and preaching otherwise, I'm not that big of a reader. Back in grade and middle school I read some Harry Potter and Verne books. The Neverending Story and a little bit of Poe, little more. In more recent years I read Pride and Prejudice and discovered Brandon, so that cimented my interest in fantasy and finding good classics, and I think I'm still discovering my tastes. 

Darker or brighter colors? 

Being a full-time coal miner would kind of suck. But I don't think anyone could do worse than one of those office workers who sit there 9-5 and just work on their computer all day.

Which job would you love doing, and why?

Edited by Sequence

Well, my dream is still becoming a game developer, so that. Writing, coding, and composing music in particular are my goal (that's an unrealistic amount of things but as an indie I'll have to multitask anyway). Then if we talk "jobs I have romanticized in my head but I'm not really trying to get" maybe owning a cafeteria? It's probably not as fun as it sounds but, yeah. Now, if we go full fantasy jobs then, alchemist, in the non-dramatic sense of the word, the kind that sells potions and daily commodities. Blame video games for this one. Traveling to pretty places to get ingredients, fighting wild monsters, exploring caves, mixing stuff inside my cozy little cabin. Yeah, that would be nice.

On the "magic comes with a price" topic. What's the highest price you'd be willing to pay if there was no limit to the size of your wish?

32 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

EYO WHAT!

55 minutes ago, Emery the Steelrunner said:

I like YInMn blue. Also…

D915536D-5358-4390-AE7F-01B02B75FA6F.jpeg.8066f8cfdf822e68866fa5f4dcde6a51.jpeg

What? @Sequence.

16 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

I agree. We both want and don't want details.

I'll take that as, "please no details."

Just now, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

blast. now we want details.

Fine. A guy was kneeling in the sidewalk with a hatchet in his hand, and then just kind of cut the other one off. It was in New York and the street was really busy, so I got pulled away by the crowd before I saw much. New York is a weird place.