In Transformers: The Last Knight, there's a small flashback piece where Bumblebee is fighting alongside the allies in WWII, but then in Bumblebee's standalone spinoff movie, it states that Optimus Prime didn't discover Earth until the 70s. Even though the Transformers franchise kind of sucks at this point, it still made me mad.

Would you consider yourself to be a philosophical person?

I’m in grey area with most of my beliefs. Nearly nothing is simply black or white because there is always the possibility that something is true or false. I like to keep an open mind and use the evidence I receive as I go along in life.

that’s my fancy way of saying I WISH, but probably not. 

would you rather be able to draw like Shallan or be as charming as Breeze?

Edited by Cinnamon
I forgot punctuation

Maybe one. He's on the "art is objective" camp and says he prefers reading classics for their artistic value so he becomes more knowledgeable about culture I think. Myself being on the "art is subjective" camp we have some fun discussions on the matter. 

Favorite kind of fantasy setting? 

Farm boy/servant gets caught up in world events. Robert Jordan and Tad Williams* did it masterfully, but I've never read any others that were good.

What book character would you spend a day with?

Spoiler

*author of the Memory, Sorrow, and Thorn trilogy as well as The Last King of Osten Ard series. Very good books, quite reminiscent of Tolkien.