Uhhmmmm....no?

2 hours ago, solarcat93 said:

What is the best book you've ever read ever?

There are a lot of contenders, especially cosmere books, so I'll disregard cosmere books. Other than cosmere, I really loved Ender's Game, as well as the Three Body Problem. 

Are you celebrating Valentines day?

1 minute ago, FranktheTalkingAxe said:

Wait really thats dumb lol

ha

never in my life. I wanna read cause I wanna read. If that makes sense.

I love swords online.

Tried and failed. I love lotr

For future reference you just need to answer the bottom one. :) 

32 minutes ago, FranktheTalkingAxe said:

For example, your post should look something like this:

Spoiler

(Answer to question above)

(Question for anyone to answer)

More specific example:

"I prefer bananas over oranges.

What is your favorite color?"

Edited by Sequence

Yes, “Don’t Stop Thinking about Tomorrow” by Siobhan Curham and “They Both Die in the End” by Adam Silvera. The former was hope and the latter sadness. I have read books that are better at conveying both those emotions (not to say that these weren’t great) but when I read these books I was extremely overtired and I find when I’m exhausted my emotions are magnified.

What was the first chapter book you ever remember reading? (gonna have to stretch deep into the memory archives for this one)

Edited by Cinnamon

I have read the first two, but have not been able to get my hands on the third one yet, but I'm excited for what's coming. I have a friend who is really into Wheel of Time(and Cosmere) who has been aggressively suggesting that I should read so that's kind of how it started.

Hobbit or lord of the rings? (books for both, because the hobbit movies are inferior in almost every way than the lotr movies)

2 minutes ago, Witless of Shinovar said:

I have read the first two, but have not been able to get my hands on the third one yet, but I'm excited for what's coming. I have a friend who is really into Wheel of Time(and Cosmere) who has been aggressively suggesting that I should read so that's kind of how it started.

You are in for a wild, wild ride my friend.

2 minutes ago, Witless of Shinovar said:

Hobbit or lord of the rings?

The Lord of the Rings. While The Hobbit is an excellent book, lotr is what completely reinvented an entire genre. It's also more deeply connected to the vastness of Tolkien's lore and that was my introduction to the wonders of epic fantasy. But The Silmarillion is better than both.

Do you own a real, functional sword?