Cold War. Some really wacky (and really stupid) ideas came from that time period, such as the M-29 Davy Crockett, essentially a nuclear warhead strapped onto a mortar. The maximum range of the device was smaller than the blast radius of the warhead. Yeah.

I learned this today from a friend :D

Do you have any super intelligent friends that can run intellectual circles around you?

I'll only say it aloud if my cosmere-reading friends are around. Although I'll usually say it inside my head. any sort of fog on any day=mistborn vibes

Do you ever find yourself accidentally making stupid Mistborn jokes internally when you hear someone talk about metals?

Some are quite good and done well, some ... are not, same as all genres really. Overall I'd say a fairly decent genre.

Since @phillycheesesteak's question was so good but didn't get a good response I will ask it again:

1 hour ago, phillycheesesteak said:

What historical figures do you think would be Knights Radiant and what order would they be in?

Reading a book or reading any word on a sign or on a paper or anything? Book, probably... from the time I was born to a year or so after I became proficient in reading? So like seven years? (yes i learned slowly). As for any word, probably... 0-4 or something idk.

Sashimi or uramaki?