Podcasts, though to be honest I haven't given audiobooks a fair try. I sometimes go into audible and listen to the demos but I start cringing within seconds for some reason. 

Do you lean toward hard realism or rule of cool? (no matter if you like both but like, which one do you prefer more often?) 

I'm not sure. this is the first time I hear of this. I think it depends. But probably realism if I had to choose. Just because I feel like there are some people who can really pull off the rule of cool (after doing a quick google search), but not many. I guess that's why I really like Brandon's stuff. He manages to marry the two really well. 

Do you like pokemon?

I'm not sure what you mean by floral flush lol Even if I replace "flush" with "colour" I still don't really know what is defined as floral colour. But my favourite colour in general is purple. 

Do you ever just want to spend an entire week being a potato and vacating your chair/couch only to go to the toilet. 

4 hours ago, Wayne's Unlucky Hat said:

Uhm this is a AMA not TPBM

OH NO!!! I'VE MADE A ROOKIE MISTAKE!!!

42 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

If you could only pick one colour to see in for the rest of your life (everything looks that colour) which would you pick?

Pink, because everyone would look silly and I could never take anyone seriously ever again.