Who is the worst?

eveorjoy

Who do you hate more after reading RoW's prologue?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. So now that we know Galivar a little better, the emotionally abusive and sociopathic jerk, who do you hate more now?

I want to reserve judgement on Gavilar, there is a possibility (though small perhaps) that he was pushing Navani away to protect her from something that was about to happen. And whilst that approach is rarely good it could have had a positive objective.

Amaran continually attempts to justify evil, calling it good - UGGGH.

Sadeas is terrible - though in many ways he's what Dalinar would have been if Dalinar had not changed, which is hard to think about.

Moash, is understandable but still AWFUL.

I can't choice between them.

3 hours ago, rjl said:

I want to reserve judgement on Gavilar, there is a possibility (though small perhaps) that he was pushing Navani away to protect her from something that was about to happen. And whilst that approach is rarely good it could have had a positive objective.

This is the only reason I haven't put him as number 1 worst yet. There is a small chance that he's not as bad as this prologue paints him. I do find that very unlikely though, especially by the way he was talking about Elhokar and Dalinar. I saw that as his ugliness coming out rather than trying to push anyone away specifically. 
Gavilar is still an unknown but there is definitely potential there for being the worst. 

Also, that whole section about living forever.... creepy. It is very ominous to me. That part does not read as him trying to push Navani away.

40 minutes ago, Spicker said:

This is the only reason I haven't put him as number 1 worst yet. There is a small chance that he's not as bad as this prologue paints him. I do find that very unlikely though, especially by the way he was talking about Elhokar and Dalinar. I saw that as his ugliness coming out rather than trying to push anyone away specifically. 
Gavilar is still an unknown but there is definitely potential there for being the worst. 

Also, that whole section about living forever.... creepy. It is very ominous to me. That part does not read as him trying to push Navani away.

Agreed - I'm trying to take the most positive view I can even if it's implausible. And I really hope whatever he was alluding to with living forever failed, I do not want him to come back.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really hate Moash (except when he offed Elhokar *still salty*) I just feel indifferent towards him. I will say, though, that his chapters in OB were not my favorite.

Sadeas, hmmmm.... I'm glad he's dead.

Amaram... is tricky. Don't like as a person AT ALL. But he also crosses the border of indifference if he isn't really antagonizing any of my favorite characters. So, basically, on his own, I don't really care.

and... Gavilar, the newly-revealed bastard-who-is-closely-connected-to-some-of-the-main-characters. Also glad he's dead, but I'm still intrigued by him his motivations and his plans prior to his death. ;)

Edited by CosmereanAntelope

Sadeas. So far he's done the most on screen awful. If Ialai were on the list I'd be tempted to pick her because she's alive and just as involved in all that awful. Gavilar may take that cake eventually, we'll see. Amaram is bad but most of what he did gets laid at Sadeas's or Ialai's feet first. Moash sucks but is smaller scale.