If you could be a misting

Hoid the Former Drifter

I’d definitely be a Pewterarm.

Also, just so you know, the mods typically don’t like it when people post two times in a row, so I’d recommend editing your previous post if you want to add something rather than posting again ^_^

10 hours ago, Hoid the Drifter said:

Why? In Alloy of Law, Wayne never had enough healing. It took too long to store!

Feruchemy provides more usefull normal-day abilities. Feruchemical Tin is much more usefull than Allomantic because of selecatbility, Feruchemical steel, zinc, copper are very usefull. Bronze, cadmium, bendaloy, are not that hard to store, even electrum and gold can be cheated by some medicine.

Oooh, this is hard.
Pewter would be really useful, and you can use it subtlety 

Being a coinshot would be so awesome though 

Lurcher has potential for a lot of utility, look at Ranette 

Bendalloy is awesome, but I don’t know how easy it is to find bendalloy irl. (Is it even a real metal? I think so, but autocorrect doesn’t seem to)

Tin could be useful, subtle too

I wouldn’t choose any emotional ones, I don’t like manipulating people, and all the other ones I haven’t already named have little utility on their own. 

I think I’d choose bendalloy if it turns out to be easier to find irl, then Coinshot, then Pewter

13 minutes ago, Danex said:

(Is it even a real metal? I think so, but autocorrect doesn’t seem to)

Bendalloy is the non-copyright name of "Cerrobend" which is basically a brand-name (or some corporate equivalent, I don't recall) of Wood's Metal, which is Cadmium and Tin irl, if I remember right. It's known for having a low melting point, I think you can melt it in boiling water. Looks like mercury afterwards! :D

A coinshot. Definitely a coinshot. I know that’s a common answer, but I always wanted to be a coinshot. I mean FLYING! That was my dream since... I don’t even remember. A lot of my life is around flying. For 3 years I was training trampoline jumping and now I’m learning aerial, all because of this dream. So yes, I would love to be a coinshot.

On 23.7.2020 at 0:48 AM, Bzhydack said:

I will prefer Ferruchemy over Allomancy, but if i have to choose being Misting, the best will be being Slider (Bendalloy).

I agree with them on that I too would prefer feruchemy because I think it would prove more useful in day to day life (while being overall not as flashy as allomancy) because it enhances or dampens aspects of yourself in a very controllable manner whereas allomancy gives you new powers which you 1) have to adjust to and 2) sometimes just can use in "magic" situations. 

If I had to choose though, I'd say I would be either an Oracle (Electrum) or a Slider (bendalloy). Electrum because I'm really bad at deciding (example 1: I chose not to choose between two metals) and it would be cool to see some of the consequences of my choice beforehand and bendalloy because Time Stop. Duh,