Cosmere swag!

With the Way of Kings kickstarter well underway, I felt inspired and I decided to check out some of the apparel on Brandon's site.  Decided to order a Knights Radiant shirt, a car decal, and a Bondsmith pendant.  Really excited to get this stuff, on top of the great stuff coming with the WoK leatherbound.  What are some of your favorite Cosmere apparel and trinkets that you've all gathered and collected?  

3 minutes ago, Hentient said:

I don’t have anything collected yet, but I got tried 2 of the Kickstarter, so I will soon! I’m most excited for the cards. 

Those cards look amazing!  And I'm a sucker for coins and pins and such.  That Wit coin is really something.  

10 minutes ago, Bondsmith30 said:

Those cards look amazing!  And I'm a sucker for coins and pins and such.  That Wit coin is really something.  

You have no idea. I’m gonna start playing heads or tails with everyone. And making decisions with them. Red shirt or blue shirt? Salt or pepper? Do I read a book or... read this book? 

I'm the same as Hentient. I don't have any cosmere swag at the moment (besides a doomslug decal my cousin gave me:D), but I'm super excited for all the stuff we get in the kickstarter! I'm probably the most eager for all the knights radiant-themed stuff. It'll make me feel even more like an edgedancer :P. Everything else is still so cool though. The cards, the wit coin... I just can't wait.