Oh hi!,

Hi everyone! I’m so excited to be here. I just finished reading all the Mistborn books over the last two months—damnation! Wild ride, huh? I seem to have an addiction, and since I can’t get more (just yet), I’ll be posting here instead. I’ve got some crazy post-Bands of Mourning ideas!

Ive also read all the Stormlight books (love!)...but it’s been a while. Maybe I should re-read them all before Rhythm comes out?...probably! 

14 minutes ago, PleatherDuster said:

Ive also read all the Stormlight books (love!)...but it’s been a while. Maybe I should re-read them all before Rhythm comes out?...probably! 

Welcome! There’s a stormlight marathon going on right now! It’s only the second week, so feel free to join. The chapters have been split into weeks so it will carry us all the way to November 17. 

56 minutes ago, Mist said:

Welcome! Have you read Warbreaker? 

I have not. Was going to read Elantris next (mainly cause it was available at the library). Is there a preferred order to read the stand-alone books?

47 minutes ago, Honorless said:

Welcome to the Shard! Seconding reading Warbreaker and also the Arcanum Unbounded, they're awesome! 

I have Arcanum Unbounded also right now (gotta love the library!). Finished Secret History this morning. Man, oh man...it blew me away. It was exactly what i was hoping it would be. So many other great stories in there, library might not be getting that one back for a while. 

41 minutes ago, Hentient said:

Welcome! There’s a stormlight marathon going on right now! It’s only the second week, so feel free to join. The chapters have been split into weeks so it will carry us all the way to November 17. 

Is this like a re-read? sound dangerous, in a very good way. 

2 minutes ago, PleatherDuster said:

I have not. Was going to read Elantris next (mainly cause it was available at the library). Is there a preferred order to read the stand-alone books?

I have Arcanum Unbounded also right now (gotta love the library!). Finished Secret History this morning. Man, oh man...it blew me away. It was exactly what i was hoping it would be. So many other great stories in there, library might not be getting that one back for a while. 

Is this like a re-read? sound dangerous, in a very good way. 

Digital Warbreaker is available on Brandon's website. brandonsanderson.com You can download it here. https://www.brandonsanderson.com/warbreaker-rights-and-downloads/

I believe it's a reread marathon.

11 hours ago, PleatherDuster said:

Hi everyone! I’m so excited to be here. I just finished reading all the Mistborn books over the last two months—damnation! Wild ride, huh? I seem to have an addiction, and since I can’t get more (just yet), I’ll be posting here instead. I’ve got some crazy post-Bands of Mourning ideas!

I just reread them and it is for sure worth it!

Take your Radiant quiz as well, makes you feel a little more in common with characters. If you get the correct Order at least!
Oh, and tell uys the results!