Snazzy Profile

Hoidolasium

Gods, I haven't used the word "snazzy" in a while.

Anyway, basically everyone has a bit about them under their profile pic and under their posts, and I just don't know how to do that, if someone would be so kind as to point me in the right direction. Honestly, I don't even know what I would put but it's been annoying me for a while.

When viewing your profile page you should see a transparent black box in the upper right hand corner of the screen. If you click on the pencil in the box, it should open up the ability to edit your profile. To change the message under your profile picture, you would type into the box titled “Member Title”. For the signature (the message under your posts), you would go to Account, then Account Settings, then Settings Area, then Signature. From there you should be able to write a signature (note that there a limit to how long it can be).

Edited by Lunamor

Just now, Hoidolasium said:

Thanks! I meant the bit under your profile name, I just miss-typed it. I like my account name as it is.:lol:

The Member Title is the bit under your account name, it’s just really misleadingly named :lol: