[this space is where there would be a writeup space but I am tired so have some ??poetry???]

because I could not stop for death
he kindly stopped for me
and took a person of each faith
beyond reality

so few left yet so many
so blood soaked and alone
but soon yet more will die
and nothing move but bone

Devotary died to the Korathi inquisition. She was Korathi
Bard was Cultist-killed. He was a Jeskeri Practitioner
Elkanah died to the Jeskeri Inquisition. He was a Jeskeri Cultist

I don’t think anyone died of inactivity but @ me if I missed anyone. 

Vote Count
Devotary (3): Bard, Elk, Illwei
Silber (2): Mist, Striker
Elk (2): Devotary, Sart

Cycle 5 has begun and will end in 23 hours. Happy hunting!

Player List
1. Ashbringer - Korathi

2. Haelbarde - Jeskeri Cultist
3. Kasimir - Korathi
4. Devotary - Korathi
5. TJ Shade - Korathi
6. @Lord_Silberfarben - Ashen Silberfarben
7. Bard - Jeskeri Practitioner
8. Gears - Korathi
9. Straw - Korathi
10. Matrim - Korathi
11. Xino - Jeskeri Practitioner
12. @Mist - Tamai
13. @StrikerEZ
14. @The Young Pyromancer - Mancia Young
15. Lotus - Jeskeri Practitioner
16. Drake - Jeskeri Practitioner
17. Vapor - Korathi
18. Mint - Korathi
19. @Sart - Sevat
20. @Illwei - Avanae
21. Elkanah - Jeskeri Cultist

Edited by Elbereth
CYCLE SIX SORRY

Wow okay that was a stressful wait for me. And here I thought robotics would be the most stressful fun I'd ever have
I decided to use the time to try and cook off the stress by making a custard. Unfortunately I have no clue how to make custard so I ended up with some milky scrambled eggs and a side of slightly eggy milk.

Anyways, well, we're at 2-2-2, so I don't see an ending to the game where one faction doesn't have to let another win unless the JPs don't know who the last JC is

We lynch a JP, the cultists kill a Korathi, and the JPs kill a Cultist (1-1-1)
We lynch a Korathi, the cultists kill a JP, and the JPs kill a Cultist (1-1-1)

We lynch a JP, the cultists kill a Korathi, and the JPs kill a JP (1-0-2) (Korathi win)
We lynch a Korathi, the cultists kill a Korathi, and the JPs kill a JP (0-1-2) (cultist win)

Idk I think that any way things happen we will probably go down to 1-1-1, and then The Korathi decide if they want to help JP kill the Cultist, the cultist decides if they want to help the Korathi kill the JP, and I guess the JP and Korathi both decide if they want to let the cultist kill both of them.

4 minutes ago, Illwei said:

Wow okay that was a stressful wait for me. And here I thought robotics would be the most stressful fun I'd ever have
I decided to use the time to try and cook off the stress by making a custard. Unfortunately I have no clue how to make custard so I ended up with some milky scrambled eggs and a side of slightly eggy milk.

Anyways, well, we're at 2-2-2, so I don't see an ending to the game where one faction doesn't have to let another win unless the JPs don't know who the last JC is

We lynch a JP, the cultists kill a Korathi, and the JPs kill a Cultist (1-1-1)
We lynch a Korathi, the cultists kill a JP, and the JPs kill a Cultist (1-1-1)

We lynch a JP, the cultists kill a Korathi, and the JPs kill a JP (1-0-2) (Korathi win)
We lynch a Korathi, the cultists kill a Korathi, and the JPs kill a JP (0-1-2) (cultist win)

Idk I think that any way things happen we will probably go down to 1-1-1, and then The Korathi decide if they want to help JP kill the Cultist, the cultist decides if they want to help the Korathi kill the JP, and I guess the JP and Korathi both decide if they want to let the cultist kill both of them.

You're the Korathi Cultist, I presume?

1 minute ago, Sart said:

@Elbereth If all Jeskeri Practitioners and Korathi die on the same cycle, do the Korathi still win?

Yes. Win conditions are not mutually exclusive if completed at the end of the same cycle, and do not require a living member of the faction.

Edited by Elbereth

What if we took three rounds to finish, with a Cultist and a Practitioner remaining at the end?

The following as an example schedule:

C6: lynch Cultist (probably Jeskeri Cultist), kill Practitioner. 2/1/0/1

C7: lynch Korathi, kill Korathi. 0/1/0/1

C8: lynch Cultist, kill Practitioner. 

Possible problems: Korathi vote together, tie lynch C7. Cultist votes C8, tying lynch. If the Korathi Cultist lynched C6, Jeskeri can then lynch the Jeskeri Cultist. 

What do you guys think? 

If the Cultists won, would the Korathi also have won in all circumstances? 

21 minutes ago, Mist said:

What if we took three rounds to finish, with a Cultist and a Practitioner remaining at the end?

The following as an example schedule:

C6: lynch Cultist (probably Jeskeri Cultist), kill Practitioner. 2/1/0/1

C7: lynch Korathi, kill Korathi. 0/1/0/1

C8: lynch Cultist, kill Practitioner. 

Possible problems: Korathi vote together, tie lynch C7. Cultist votes C8, tying lynch. If the Korathi Cultist lynched C6, Jeskeri can then lynch the Jeskeri Cultist. 

What do you guys think? 

If the Cultists won, would the Korathi also have won in all circumstances? 

No, because we have to be alive/have died the cycle the game ends to win.

4 hours ago, Elbereth said:

Yes. Win conditions are not mutually exclusive if completed at the end of the same cycle, and do not require a living member of the faction.

Just now, The Young Pyromancer said:

No, because we have to be alive/have died the cycle the game ends to win.

Okay. Sorry. I missed that. I'm not sure there is a way for all to win that does not require trust, then. 

@Mist in that scenario only the JPs and Cultists win, not the Korathi. all three factions would have to die out on the same turn, which I can only see happening with 

This round - Lynch KC, have the JPs kill one of their own, cultist kill a Korathi

Next round - The JP kills the cultist, you lynch the JP/Korathi, Cultist kill the remaining one. 0-0-0

That relies on the JPs not just killing the last cultist which they definitely wont do because that would win them the game a round early, so, yeah. Not doable.