Songs of the Dead (Death by Pizza)

Snorkel

I'm almost through with my revision of Songs of the Dead. Takes a lot less time for me to do a revision on that, because basically instead of fixing problems, because I'm co-authoring with Peter Orullian, I get to say, "This is working. Maybe change this to be like this." And give Peter the chance to make the changes. The book is looking really good, this last revision.

From Thursday's Q&A. 

I assume there will be one or two more revisions. Brandon isn't doing the heavy lifting on this project at this point, and it's probably far easier to get through than a Stormlight revision (in both length, content, and continuity), so it didn't need nearly as much time. 

I think we'll see this book on shelves by the end of next year, being completely honest (probably closer to a late-summer, early-fall release date, but not too late to interfere with Skyward 3). 

I'm sure we'll hear more about it in the November newsletter or in the State of the Sanderson.