• 5 weeks later...
On 7/20/2020 at 5:23 PM, beewall said:

Request it in this thread and wait for an admin to send it. 

Sign up for the newsletter on Brandon's website, and the newsletter will contain a download link. 

So I can’t find the prose link. I’ve signed up, though.

Edit: I’m stupey. The email said Brandon sends 4 times a year.

Edited by Koloss17
2 minutes ago, Koloss17 said:

So I can’t find the prose link. I’ve signed up, though.

It should be at the bottom of the Table of Contents. If it's not, try clicking the "View this email in your browser" link at the top and check if it's there. If it's not there either, you might have to sign up with another email address, sometimes it doesn't show up for some reason.

5 minutes ago, beewall said:

It should be at the bottom of the Table of Contents. If it's not, try clicking the "View this email in your browser" link at the top and check if it's there. If it's not there either, you might have to sign up with another email address, sometimes it doesn't show up for some reason.

The newsletter or the signup? I think I’m right that it’s sent to you only once in a while, but I might be wrong. I have no experience with this.

8 minutes ago, beewall said:

After you confirm your signup, it will automatically send you the most recent newsletter. You don't have to wait months until the next one to get it :)

So I went to the website, scrolled down, only saw the newsletter sign up. I clicked on the “three line symbol” in the topish right and still found nothing. Am I doing something wrong?

Edited by Koloss17