God metals

Hoid the Former Drifter

19 minutes ago, Hoid the Drifter said:

What are Lerasium's hemallurgic and Feruchemic powers, and what is atium's Hemallurgic power?

17 minutes ago, Zodiac said:

We don't have any idea for Lerasium. Atium allows you to steal any power and retains the charge better. 

We dont know about Lerasium Feruchemical propreties, but we know about its Hemalurgic power - Lerasium spike steal ALL powers.

17 hours ago, Raphaborn said:

Correction: All abilities. We still don't know what that means exactly.

I would assume all Hemalurgic abilities in the table, but I guess it could steal other Invested Arts too. I the more general ones, like Connection, would probably have the same effect at the same bind point.

Edited by Hoidolasium

15 hours ago, Hoid the Drifter said:

So atium steals any power while lerasium steals all at the same time?

I think that Lerasium is basically all other metals put together, or that it can steal all Allomantic and Feruchemic powers that a person had.

But Atium let's you steal literally anything. Even things from other magic systems.

5 hours ago, Nameless said:

Thinking about it, it would make sense for Lerasium to preserve everything from the person you spike with it.

The problem here is that H-Atium doesn't really embody 'Ruin' since it steals things better than other spikes, while H-Aluminum seems the most ruinous in what it does. The intents of the Shards are more about how you get access to magic than what you can do with it.

3 hours ago, Weltall said:

The problem here is that H-Atium doesn't really embody 'Ruin' since it steals things better than other spikes, while H-Aluminum seems the most ruinous in what it does. The intents of the Shards are more about how you get access to magic than what you can do with it.

Atium's effect could simply be because of the fact that it is Ruin's magic system, which is already ruinous enough.

On 7/23/2020 at 2:16 AM, Hoid the Drifter said:

If lerasium truly steals all powers it should be able to steal powers from other systems.

There's been some theories that if you had the godmetal of another Shard, you could alloy it with Lerasium to get that Shard's magic instead of using Lerasium as a Hemalurgic spike