On 7/22/2021 at 11:37 AM, More Cynical Than Funny said:

Note: This post was before I was out of the closet yet

I'm trans

one of us. One of us. One Of Us. One Of Us! ONE OF-

Spoiler

Welcome to the crew!  Hope you’re doing good!

• 5 months later...

I'd say you can still use it. I bet this would be a fun thing to necro. 

I think I've figured out my sexuality since it's now nearly been a year since I posted here last and I'm 15 now (somehow 14 feels like a kid but 15 feels like a teenager even though it was literally a year ago.) 

My sexual orientation is....ambiguous. And I think that's okay. :lol:

Edited by Elf

Hey, I can be here now!

I've kinda squashed some labels together to make a label I'm comfy with.

Heteromantic (maybe bi or panromantic, not quite sure there) demi-ace-flux

So basically, I'm asexual, sex-repulsed with most people but, like demisexual and ace-flux, if I have an emotional romantic connection with someone, it can fluctuate between sex-repulsed to sex-positive. I never feel an actual sexual desire, but my feelings towards sex change depending on the day.

I also have similarly flux stuff with things like kissing. Some days I'm like "eh kissing just kinda sounds weird today" but then other days kissing sounds awesome.

Hugs and cuddles and stuff like that always sound like the best thing ever.

I'm still figuring stuff out, but one thing i am positive about is that i am NOT straight or cis lmao

I dont care about pronouns, any work, but the best way to describe my gender was something i heard once somewhere (don't remember exactly where) which is this: the way i'm a girl is if there was a girl in a room, and she walked out, and i walked into the room and absorbed the little bit of left over feminine energy (lol). So maybe demigirl?

And I'm definitely homoromantic, and i might be ace but i'm still thinking about that one.

Spoiler

To fish: if you see this, then, uhhh... yeah

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2022 at 0:50 AM, Elf said:

I have a question about something in this community, can I ask?

Always! 

Recently I've come to realize that at some point in the last year or so I went from being ace to being allo, so I suppose that's fun. Omnisexual is probably the best word now. (And i thought I was pretty settled on demigirl, but then more questioning set in lol...) 

• 1 month later...

hi everyone!
Bisexual and… actually idk what I qualify for, but I don’t care what gender I am or people think I am, I usually go with male (he/him) cause that’s what I am biologically, but any pronouns or identities work for me.

also Bisexual for me means i feel different about different genders, but still attracted to all. Guys, girls, and anything in between or outside of that.

but after realizing I’m Bi I’ve felt a lot better about myself, feeling okay liking all genders.

and BISEXUAL MEMES/relatable posts

Spoiler

2A570567-9A0E-49AE-8466-C1D01BB600C5.jpeg.e46a2b615964f8d28790ab0099a1ff23.jpegA8022553-8462-456F-B853-E616603F7206.thumb.jpeg.168f1639fcb16aadcf532a885fbd419e.jpeg35480D73-4FD9-4918-9942-C95FB2718CC7.thumb.jpeg.32d210b1465cf873776b385d51f639b8.jpeg

Last one called me out.

Spoiler

Edited by Ink

I'm soooo confused gender-wise rn :wacko: I thought I was something girl-related, but then i thought about how i don't like being perceived as a girl nor really like she/her pronouns, and thought maybe demi-nonbinary? But then i realized that i just don't feel like any sort of genderSo maybe i'm agender. But that doesn't feel right. I coofooz. Maybe i'll just forget about labels for now. Any pronouns applicable. *sigh*

sorry for rambling :<

8 minutes ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

I'm soooo confused gender-wise rn :wacko: I thought I was something girl-related, but then i thought about how i don't like being perceived as a girl nor really like she/her pronouns, and thought maybe demi-nonbinary? But then i realized that i just don't feel like any sort of genderSo maybe i'm agender. But that doesn't feel right. I coofooz. Maybe i'll just forget about labels for now. Any pronouns applicable. *sigh*

Rambling is fine! Don't feel pressured to use labels if they don't end up fitting. <3 

11 minutes ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Don’t be sorry! Whatever you are, you’re valid. I’m more apathetic towards my gender, and honestly, I don’t think it should matter too much. You be who you feel comfortable being! And I hope you figure out what you are.

3 minutes ago, Voidus said:

lol at the little OneTopic watermatk still being visible on these

Shhhh this and The Click is where I get most memes from…

• 2 weeks later...

Soo... I'm not sure about my sexuality. I've found both men and women attractive, but I've never been close enough to anybody to be interested in them romantically. And honestly, there's enough going on in my life rn that I don't really care. I'm fifteen, there'll be time to figure stuff out (or not) later.

Gender-wise, I'm comfortable with being female, but I like confusing people ;P

On 3/18/2022 at 6:55 AM, Robin Sedai said:

Gender-wise, I'm comfortable with being female, but I like confusing people ;P

i tell people i'm 1/3 gay. it confuses the heck out of them it's great.

but think about it. 1/1 gay is full gay. 1/2 gay is bisexual, and 1/3 gay is biromantic!! IT JUST MAKES SENSE!!