So, I am bi or may be pan, I am not so sure about the difference.

I totally shipped Jasnah/shallan but there is WoB from reddit, not gonna happen. Also Adolin/Kaladin.

I am glad Shallan is bi.

Honestly, I have sometimes problem that people tell me that I am not bi/pan enough to call myself that because I am married (to a guy). 

I used to have (girl)friends with benefis through high school but then I met a quy. We were together for 7 years. Then I had enormous crush on one of my (female) friends but nothing happened because she was way younger and then I met my now husband. 

And several people told me I am not bi/pan enough because I haven't had a proper girlfriend and since I am married and have kids I am just straight. I don't feel like it is true because I am still really attracted to girls, I flirt with them and I sometimes exchange a few spicy texts (hubby really doesn't mind because he knows I would not sleep with anyone else). I just don't act on this, I am kinda playful but never physical outside my relationship. 

Please don't judge. 

3 minutes ago, More Cynical Than Funny said:

It has nothing to due with him being on the LGBTQ+ spectrum but I thought I would mention it. Sarene is defiantly the more masculine of the two.

What is your typical gender role/steriotype that you associate with femininity or masculinity that you saw as indicators that Sarene is the more masculine one?

sorry if that came off as a hostile question. I’m deeply invested (ha) in social concepts and in general how society works, but I am biased. I don’t like gender roles and Stereotypes, since they are kinda why I decided to be agender. But I do want to be learned on these types of things. Sorry for possibly sounding hostile.

5 minutes ago, Koloss17 said:

What is your typical gender role/steriotype that you associate with femininity or masculinity that you saw as indicators that Sarene is the more masculine one?

sorry if that came off as a hostile question. I’m deeply invested (ha) in social concepts and in general how society works, but I am biased. I don’t like gender roles and Stereotypes, since they are kinda why I decided to be agender. But I do want to be learned on these types of things. Sorry for possibly sounding hostile.

I kind of wonder the same thing when I read it I honestly never once thought about one being more feminine and the other masculine.

2 minutes ago, Yvainnie said:

I kind of wonder the same thing when I read it I honestly never once thought about one being more feminine and the other masculine.

Yeah I feel like Raoden is pretty clearly a cis guy, but doesn’t really seem masculine or feminine. I think Sarene is very feminine, but her view of femininity is different from everyone else’s. She’s basically a sword lesbian, now that I think about it. Except straight. Hmmm.

1 minute ago, Koloss17 said:

Yeah I feel like Raoden is pretty clearly a cis guy, but doesn’t really seem masculine or feminine. I think Sarene is very feminine, but her view of femininity is different from everyone else’s. She’s basically a sword lesbian, now that I think about it. Except straight. Hmmm.

Well I would just say that Sanderson always write atypical female characters. 

May be in Warbreaker a bit, but otherwise I can't think of "girly girl" written by him.

1 minute ago, Yvainnie said:

Well I would just say that Sanderson always write atypical female characters. 

May be in Warbreaker a bit, but otherwise I can't think of "girly girl" written by him.

Fair. 

2 minutes ago, More Cynical Than Funny said:

I said Sarene was more masculine than Raoden. I don't know why I just pictured him as a feminine straight guy.

Also fair. Sometimes things just give off vibes, but you don’t know why.

Just now, More Cynical Than Funny said:

RAODEN IS A WORLDHOPER HOW DID I MISS THIS?

That makes sense. 

No, sorry. I mean that he writes unique charaters with exception of Warbreaker where one of the two girls was not as interesting as his other female characters.

8 minutes ago, More Cynical Than Funny said:

Where did you get it then?

Uuuuuh General LGBTQ+ on reddit I believe. Might have been in some YouTube videos reacting to LGBTQ+ subreddits. It’s a genre of lesbian. (really me? Saying genre instead of like type or style? HAVE YOU BEEN SO BOOK THINKING LATELY THAT YOU FORGOT HOW TO ENGLISH????)

But sword lesbians are just lesbians that like swords and will probably protect other girls from homophobes (possibly slaying them in the process).

EDITOR’S NOTE: I don’t know any sword lesbians, so this is me just picking up from context.

Edited by Koloss17

1 hour ago, More Cynical Than Funny said:

Ahh that makes far more sense. Siri and Vivenna are dull. I much prefer Sarene, Jasnah, or Shai.

Exactly!

1 minute ago, Queen’sWit said:

Sameeeeee!!! I've always pictured him as being pansexual in my mind :)

Hoid definitely looks like someone who would get on with anyone (I do not mean everyone) like any of the Cosmere species. Or at least I always pictured him thos way.

I’ve always kinda imagined him as ace, but possibly not aro (Darn, can’t put RoW stuff). He’s always ambiguous about those types of things though. I think he is not discriminatory when it comes to species or gender. So I’m going with ace and pan myself.

9 hours ago, More Cynical Than Funny said:

I ship Hoid with a Chasmfiend

I totally agree. Pan Hoid we need more of this.

I support this ship.

Btw, do any you fellow bi people have sometimes more gay and then more hetero phases? I don't know if you know what I mean but I guess if you do, you do.

Edited by Yvainnie

7 minutes ago, More Cynical Than Funny said:

Oh god all of the time. I mostly am in my inner lesbian. I am almost never in Straightform, I like to stay in Lesbianform. but occasionally I am in Pansexualform.

OH MY GOD is exactly like forms. Awesome comparison. I literally switch every couple weeks or so from Lesbianform to Starightform and ocasionally I will accept Pansexform when I really don't feel like making difference.

Sorry I'm confused by that statement. 

Edit: 400th Post!

Oh it’s an ongoing joke with the ace community. I’m not ace, but I know of the stuff. Basically, garlic bread is great, and for the ace peeps, superior to sex (although it isn’t too difficult to get better than sex for the ace community)

Edited by Koloss17

18 hours ago, Yvainnie said:

Btw, do any you fellow bi people have sometimes more gay and then more hetero phases?

yes. 

They corner you in an alley, beat you up and say "you like men now" 

But then an hour later they're like "but also,,,,,,,,,maybe perhaps,,,,,,,,,,an women also,,,,,,,,,perhaps" 

Edited by ginger_reckoning
h

Ahh that makes more sense. ( I'm a insane combination of Lesbian/Pansexual/Asexual and I know almost no LGBTQ+ people in my life so information on jokes and running gags in the gay comunity are limited for me.) I'll take garlic bread over sex any day.

I mean, who wouldn’t take garlic bread over sex on most days?