• 3 weeks later...

This is what I get for not keeping up with the forums.  

Proud gay disaster here who loves all certified gay disasters.  Here's my list (in reading order): [DISCLAIMER - this is for FUN!][Spoilers]

Spoiler

(1) Sarene - mostly straight, but her disaster tendencies give big gay vibes.  She mistakenly thinks being a lesbian would be easier because she is tall.  

(2) Kelsier - Okay... listen.  Yes Kelsier is mostly in straight relationships, but no honest straight person could manage the DRAMA that Kelsier pulls off.  He's definitely experimented with guys, and is honestly just turned on by anyone who can keep up with him.  He and Dockson almost kissed once, but both thought it would be weird and turned it into a bro moment.  

(3) Ham and Breeze - Yes, they both marry women, but there is an unspoken attraction that they are both too stubborn to admit to.  They both know it's better for the their friendship to leave the sexual tension simmering below the surface, and so they don't mess with it.  Both would die for the other.  Breeze likes Ham a little more that Ham likes Breeze, but would never admit to that.  

(4) Shan Elariel - I don't know, her energy is just very gay, okay?  

(5) Rashek and Alendi - The link to my fic is in my signature.  

(6) Ati and Leras - Sig again.  

(7) Denth - Why is he so obsessed with Vasher, hmmmm?  Are he and Tonk-Fah really just 'roommates'???  

(8) Fafen - Big "joined the clergy cuz I'm gay" energy.  

(9) Blushweaver and Lightsong - BI DISASTERS OKAY!!!

(10) Wayne - Kind of likes Wax, and isn't too hung up on gender in general, but mostly likes the ladeez (yes he spells it like that because he's awful).  

(11) Marasi - She just has that "I thought I liked the MC because he's the MC and I'm supposed to like him, right?  Right?" kind of vibe, and I could totally see her questioning that and being open to her own bi-ness or lesbianism going forward.  

(12) Shallan - confirmed bi disaster.  

(13) Adolin - Gotta mention my boyfriend.  Fellas, is it gay to go to jail for your crush bridge boy?  Also a (basically) confirmed bi disaster.  

(14) Kaladin - Yes, I know you've had like three girlfriends, but what were you saying the other day about how perfect Adolin's hair is Kaladin?  Right, right, right.  

(15) Axies -I have no words for how much sheer gay disaster-ness this beloved Aimian exudes, but I am so here for it.  

3 hours ago, revelryintheart said:

Hi Emi! *waves back*

What's grayromantic? I've heard the term before but have never known what it means.

Like not much. For example I don’t really feel my heartbeat or don’t have butterflies when my crush talks or texts me, but they are still my crush and I would really want to date them. 

Edited by Emi

5 hours ago, Emi said:

Hiiii! *waves* 

Btw, yeah, after half a year I think that I am actually grayromantic bisexual. (I know it will probably still change like a lot)

That’s great Emi! Yay another arospec!!

It’s 100% normal to change labels and there’s absolutely no rush in figuring out these things (not saying that you will, but if you do). But it’s great that you’ve found some that fit you!

Edited by The Awakened Salad

On 9/26/2020 at 5:32 AM, eltruT said:

This just... YAAAAAAAAAYY 

How are you guys doing, actually?

Alive, how about you? 

On 10/15/2020 at 9:11 AM, Emi said:

Btw, yeah, after half a year I think that I am actually grayromantic bisexual. (I know it will probably still change like a lot)

Seconding what Salad said - it’s okay to change and congrats on this! 

On 10/14/2020 at 9:57 PM, Comatose said:

This is what I get for not keeping up with the forums.  

Proud gay disaster here who loves all certified gay disasters.  Here's my list (in reading order): [DISCLAIMER - this is for FUN!][Spoilers]

Hide contents

(1) Sarene - mostly straight, but her disaster tendencies give big gay vibes.  She mistakenly thinks being a lesbian would be easier because she is tall.  

(2) Kelsier - Okay... listen.  Yes Kelsier is mostly in straight relationships, but no honest straight person could manage the DRAMA that Kelsier pulls off.  He's definitely experimented with guys, and is honestly just turned on by anyone who can keep up with him.  He and Dockson almost kissed once, but both thought it would be weird and turned it into a bro moment.  

(3) Ham and Breeze - Yes, they both marry women, but there is an unspoken attraction that they are both too stubborn to admit to.  They both know it's better for the their friendship to leave the sexual tension simmering below the surface, and so they don't mess with it.  Both would die for the other.  Breeze likes Ham a little more that Ham likes Breeze, but would never admit to that.  

(4) Shan Elariel - I don't know, her energy is just very gay, okay?  

(5) Rashek and Alendi - The link to my fic is in my signature.  

(6) Ati and Leras - Sig again.  

(7) Denth - Why is he so obsessed with Vasher, hmmmm?  Are he and Tonk-Fah really just 'roommates'???  

(8) Fafen - Big "joined the clergy cuz I'm gay" energy.  

(9) Blushweaver and Lightsong - BI DISASTERS OKAY!!!

(10) Wayne - Kind of likes Wax, and isn't too hung up on gender in general, but mostly likes the ladeez (yes he spells it like that because he's awful).  

(11) Marasi - She just has that "I thought I liked the MC because he's the MC and I'm supposed to like him, right?  Right?" kind of vibe, and I could totally see her questioning that and being open to her own bi-ness or lesbianism going forward.  

(12) Shallan - confirmed bi disaster.  

(13) Adolin - Gotta mention my boyfriend.  Fellas, is it gay to go to jail for your crush bridge boy?  Also a (basically) confirmed bi disaster.  

(14) Kaladin - Yes, I know you've had like three girlfriends, but what were you saying the other day about how perfect Adolin's hair is Kaladin?  Right, right, right.  

(15) Axies -I have no words for how much sheer gay disaster-ness this beloved Aimian exudes, but I am so here for it.  

Great list, except Blushweaver is totally omni, poly, and pan. She is proudly all the things. ...Come to think of it, I feel like Lightsong would be the type to collect labels? Officially he’d insist he’s questioning, but inside he’d just be like “mhm yes that’s me and so is that and yes you too” but maybe my reading of him on that is out of nowhere, idk. 

Heck, I just keep getting reminders to read that Marasi/MeLaan fic. 

If I had to choose my sexuality and gender identity, I would say bi and male.

I act straight a lot of the time in terms of sexuality, purely because you've got better chances that way. But I find both genders equally attractive.

For me, gender is weird. I don't really care one way or the other, so I generally go with what I am physically. But I would go with whatever pronoun someone wants to refer to me by, I truly don't care.

So yeah. I generally don't pick gender identity or sexuality, because I just find them very wibbly-wobbly.

Also, ati and leras is the best cosmere ship and I will chop you into little bits if you get in the way of that.

• 4 weeks later...