38 minutes ago, Friendly Cremling said:

So there was a school dance today and me and my friends always claim one corner (one of them has dubbed it the Gay Corner) and my cousin called it that and got a high five from a teacher :)

also I think I’m biromantic

Nice.

1 hour ago, Friendly Cremling said:

So there was a school dance today and me and my friends always claim one corner (one of them has dubbed it the Gay Corner) and my cousin called it that and got a high five from a teacher :)

Hello there fellow Bi person!

8 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Wouldn't be the first time, honestly. On the shard, or in real life.

Really????? oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i can see it now

7 hours ago, Friendly Cremling said:

Gay corner is best corner, also nice bro!

Edited by Voidus
Double post

Ugh, life is weird. Now that I've accepted that I'm bi, I noticed that I kind of have a crush on one of my best friends. He's straight so I've kind of been forcing that down and not letting myself think about him in that way. Sorry that kind of came out of the blue, I just felt like I needed to vent a bit

Edited by Witless of Shinovar

4 minutes ago, Witless of Shinovar said:

Ugh, life is weird. Now that I've accepted that I'm bi, I noticed that I kind of have a crush on one of my best friends. He's straight so I've kind of been forcing that down and not letting myself think about him in that way. Sorry that kind of came out of the blue, I just felt like I needed to vent a bit

That sucks. I wish I was qualified to give decent advice on this.

4 hours ago, TheGreatSnail said:

Really????? oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i can see it now

4 hours ago, TheGreatSnail said:

Gay corner is best corner, also nice bro!

(Just so you know, double posting is discouraged; if you have more to say you can edit your previous post or wait for someone else to respond before posting again. There's also a handy dandy multi-quote function if you click the "+" button instead of "Quote" and that'll let you address more than one person per message)

18 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

(Just so you know, double posting is discouraged; if you have more to say you can edit your previous post or wait for someone else to respond before posting again. There's also a handy dandy multi-quote function if you click the "+" button instead of "Quote" and that'll let you address more than one person per message)

:ph34r:

1 minute ago, Voidus said:

Fixing double posts. But also I just lurk around here sometimes. I am the invisible mod of the RPs and social guilds. Unless you happen to be in one of the RPs I'm active in and then I never shut up. :D

Ahh. Well, I salute your efforts.

o7

21 hours ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

hey no one appreciated my heartstopper gif

:(

I do appreciate it. Very much. Have some rep.

I read the books and I want SO BADLY to watch it but my family doesn’t have Netflix or any other paid streaming service. I’m working on persuading my friend to invite me to their house to watch it, but they have kinda homophobic parents sooo it’s a work in progress.