On 1/12/2023 at 3:42 PM, Friendly Cremling said:

Hello I made some pride art that I wanted to share.

Reveal hidden contents

531B3366-3E69-4CF5-8525-7C9DFACC1BCC.thumb.jpeg.6653786361e05617444ca32779135ba5.jpeg 

(Ace and pan colors)

And I made a pride Doctor (half the reason I posted this is to see who watches Doctor Who)

Reveal hidden contents

2E6D0DAD-21B1-49BC-B791-A3CB8AE0625B.thumb.jpeg.52192c8419acb0c151acd6c8c291798b.jpeg
(the colors are based on the genderfluid, pan, and ace flags because she seems like those to me) 

Awesome! I don't really watch Dr. Who but that's still a nice drawing

4 hours ago, Tani said:

hey i think i kind of figured me out a little bit

i'm probably ace and maybe grayro

maybe

i'll have to wait and see if those fit right

That's good that you're figuring yourself out.

As for me I'm pretty sure I'm Bi, but for whatever reason I keep going between the two opinions "I'm straight and just lying to myself", and "I'm gay and just lying to myself" (yay identity crisis)

Edited by Witless of Shinovar

On 12/1/2022 at 1:33 PM, DramaQueen said:

Yeah, it can be. At its root, though, it's just lack or less of sexual attraction than typical.

...and tbh this might be easier to do with specific questions so I would like to propose a q&a q&a

(Queers and Allies Questions and Answers)

I still think this could be a fun thing, just a totally free q&a, anyone can ask anything (as long as they're respectful) and anyone can answer if their answer is applicable.

9 hours ago, Witless of Shinovar said:

That's good that you're figuring yourself out.

As for me I'm pretty sure I'm Bi, but for whatever reason I keep going between the two opinions "I'm straight and just lying to myself", and "I'm gay and just lying to myself" (yay identity crisis)

right there with you ;-;

Spoiler

i have not fwlt attracted to a man since like two years ago and like i don't want to label myself as a lesbian and become comfortable with that but then suddenly get a crush on a guy and freak out so i just go with bi as a label cause it feels safe. and i think that's ok!

7 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

I still think this could be a fun thing, just a totally free q&a, anyone can ask anything (as long as they're respectful) and anyone can answer if their answer is applicable.

Yess! I agree. Motion seconded :D

My ace-ness...uses many terms lol

I'm very ace, but within the ace-ness is demi-ness and ace-flux-ness

Let me explain.

I'm asexual all the time, very much so. But, when I have a strong emotional-romantic connection with someone, I fluctuate between sex-repulsed, sex-neutral, and sometimes even sex-positive. Still no sexual attraction, but a different relationship with the idea of sex.

Just now, DramaQueen said:

My ace-ness...uses many terms lol

I'm very ace, but within the ace-ness is demi-ness and ace-flux-ness

Let me explain.

I'm asexual all the time, very much so. But, when I have a strong emotional-romantic connection with someone, I fluctuate between sex-repulsed, sex-neutral, and sometimes even sex-positive. Still no sexual attraction, but a different relationship with the idea of sex.

i

how

you literally just described me :|

5 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

I'm gonna be real with you, Archivist;

Same. But not in the way it confuses you. They're just generally confusing and scary XD

That sounds like a not very good experience for a thing that people generally view as positive.

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

That sounds like a not very good experience for a thing that people generally view as positive.

Oh no it is positive. But it's scary too.

It's confusing and terrifying because you don't know if they feel the same way for you, so you're anxious and nervous around them.

But you also know you have feelings for them. You see their beauty in the little things they do, and you take note of it, even if they don't know it.

Knowing that you know is enough for you until you tell them, and it only further cements your feelings. It's terrifying.

But it's amazing.

2 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Oh no it is positive. But it's scary too.

It's confusing and terrifying because you don't know if they feel the same way for you, so you're anxious and nervous around them.

But you also know you have feelings for them. You see their beauty in the little things they do, and you take note of it, even if they don't know it.

Knowing that you know is enough for you until you tell them, and it only further cements your feelings. It's terrifying.

But it's amazing.

Sounds tiring, honestly.

When I'm an adult, if anyone asks me if I'm in a relationship, I'll say: "I'm married... to SCIENCE!"

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist
redundancy

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

*clears throat*

A POEM:

Romance is cool,

Science is better.

I'd rather make NaK

than give up my sweater.

*clears throat*

AN INVERSE POEM:

Science is cool,

But romance is better,

What's NaK?

Lemme give you my sweater.

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

*clears throat*

A POEM:

Romance is cool,

Science is better.

I'd rather make NaK

than give up my sweater.

It's beautiful

...but wearing oversized sweaters that smell like love is more beautiful.

Not that I know that from experience, unfortunately.

Just now, DramaQueen said:

It's beautiful

...but wearing oversized sweaters that smell like love is more beautiful.

Not that I know that from experience, unfortunately.

oh please get some experience dude.

it is literally the best thing to hold the person wearing the oversized sweater that smells like love.

best feeling right there