Hello!

julianeeemb

Hi! I’m new to Brandon Sanderson’s works. I started reading his books just this year. I’ve read the 1st Mistborn trilogy and I’m working my way through the Stormlight Archives. I’m currently on Words of Radiance and I’m loving it. I’m glad to have stumbled upon this site because no one else in my family or direct friend group reads books! Its crazy how much I want to talk about things but they can’t relate. But I’m glad to be part of this community ❤️

7 minutes ago, julianeeemb said:

Hi! I’m new to Brandon Sanderson’s works. I started reading his books just this year. I’ve read the 1st Mistborn trilogy and I’m working my way through the Stormlight Archives. I’m currently on Words of Radiance and I’m loving it. I’m glad to have stumbled upon this site because no one else in my family or direct friend group reads books! Its crazy how much I want to talk about things but they can’t relate. But I’m glad to be part of this community ❤️

Welcome to the shard!  Do you have a favorite magic system?

22 minutes ago, Adran Oathbreaker said:

Greetings and salutations! Who's your fave character? Fave book? Fave series? Your Order? 

Welcome to the Shard! 

Hi! I absolutely love Vin, Elend, Kaladin and Shallan. But right now I’d say Kaladin because of his struggle and growth in The Way of Kings, which is my favorite book from Brandon. It made me cry so many times I’ve lost track! Its also the longest book I’ve read so far. My fave series is Mistborn but I have a strong feeling Stormlight Archieve will surpass it once its complete haha, and I’m a Stoneward!

I’d love to hear your answers too. 

21 minutes ago, Karger said:

Welcome to the shard!  Do you have a favorite magic system?

Hi! I really like hard magic systems like Allomancy from Mistborn because the stakes are higher and the possibility for errors lead to greater consequences. It leaves me at the edge of my seat when it comes to fight scenes. 

3 hours ago, julianeeemb said:

Welcome, welcome!

I know that feeling of wanting to talk to someone about ALL the questions, thoughts and speculations!

Enjoy your stay, beware of spoilers ;)