Ham(adin), same person?

Krox

Crazy theory coming up as I went though random pages of the Coppermind and got this!

After getting bored

Spoiler

with his family after the Catacender

Ham started worldhopping and went to Roshar where he at one point fought alongside the Alethi against the Veden. I mean, how else can 50 men beat 10.000 unless they had a Pewterarm smashing about? Maybe he had a full crew with him even! :P

Thoughts?

It wouldn't take a Pewterarm to do something like that. It happened in real life, too, with a group of 40 Belgians stalling a solid chunk of the German army (including tanks) at their border for long enough (18 days) to make them think it was more than 40 people. 

Edited by Invocation

1 hour ago, Invocation said:

It wouldn't take a Pewterarm to do something like that. It happened in real life, too, with a group of 40 Belgians stalling a solid chunk of the German army (including tanks) at their border for long enough (18 days) to make them think it was more than 40 people. 

True enough, but that is sort of boring don't you think?

2 hours ago, Krox said:

True enough, but that is sort of boring don't you think?

I kind of like the idea of a bunch of stubborn humans with absolutely no alterations standing up against a much larger and more powerful force, honestly. Maybe it's because I really want to see a Stoneward.

10 hours ago, Invocation said:

Where can I learn more about this?

8 minutes ago, Spren of Kindness said:

Where can I learn more about this?

They were called the Chasseurs Ardennais, and it's noted on their Wikipedia page. If you're a fan of metal music, the historical-metal band Sabaton made a song about them called Resist and Bite which honestly slaps.