New Lightweaver or Just a Misunderstanding

Pathfinder

On Brandon's latest livestream, allllllllllllllllllllllllllll the way at the end (literally the last two minutes), they mention a new character Stargyle, which is a tuckerization of Steve Argyle. While talking about the name being cool, Brandon says something to the effect of "he is a lightweaver by the way". I started to transcribe the portion thinking we had a new lightweaver revealed, but when I listened to it a few more times, I began to wonder if Brandon was just referring to Steve Argyle in regards to possibly quiz results. So what does everyone think? New lightweaver? Or just a misunderstood slip?

Edited by Pathfinder

The WoB in question:

Questioner

Who is your favorite minor Stormlight character?

Peter Ahlstrom

There's a new guy in Rhythm of War who has a really cool name.

Brandon Sanderson

Is this the Tuckerization? Stargyle? That's Steve Argyle. It is a cool name. I'm like, "How can I put a 'Steve' in that doesn't sound... He's a Lightweaver; what if he just made up a really cool stage name for himself?"

YouTube Livestream 12 (July 16, 2020)

Making up a "stage name for himself" sounds like the character is a Lightweaver and is using his powers for performances.

10 minutes ago, Pagerunner said:

The WoB in question:

Making up a "stage name for himself" sounds like the character is a Lightweaver and is using his powers for performances.

Sweet, then I wasn't crazy! So now we have a new lightweaver confirming that the windrunners aren't the only order expanding their roster. There are potentially enough new lightweavers to slip in a tuckerized character. Could we see some surpass Shallan in personal truths?

Edited by Pathfinder

I'm hoping we'll have Vatha as a Lightweaver,  too. I really like that he wasn't susceptible to Shallans urgings to fight off the bandits,  and that he used illumination on his own without saying the first oath. I hope we see him at least at the 2nd oath by RoW!!