Hello, Hello

AonDoor

• 1 month later...
On 7/22/2020 at 2:54 PM, Hoid the Drifter said:

Why not lift? She's weird in the same way (says tons of random stuff that kind of make sense but not really) and she's also in the stormlight archive!

When I posted this, I hadn't read Edgedancer yet, so I hadn't experienced much of Lift. She is pretty great, though. Sorry, not great. She's awesome.

On 7/17/2020 at 9:33 AM, Honorless said:

Welcome aboard! I would recommend picking up the Arcanum Unbounded next, it's great!

I picked it up; then I put it down. Then I picked it up again. Then I put it down. Then, I repeated this many more times until I finished it. It's a fairly long book, but, of course, it's great! 

• 5 months later...
On 7/22/2020 at 3:00 PM, Hoid the Drifter said:

Right but at a certain point, it becomes unnecessary. Throwing a car is strong enough. You can level buildings. Why do you need to be stronger? What's the use?

In the words of Emperor Palpatine: 

power remake GIF

On 2/24/2021 at 7:31 PM, Johnny Boy said:

In the words of Emperor Palpatine: 

power remake GIF

I'm not saying it's not cool; i'm saying it's stupid to be a fullborn, giving multiple ways to knock down a skyscraper, then be in all the orders of knight radiant, allowing more ways, and pairing with duralumin, giving more ways, and piling cytonics on top, paired with duralumin and tapping investiture... rithmatist is the most useless of all of them. it's too much. you'll die because you'll spend too much time choosing an attack, and you'll forget about double gold.

oh, if I burn a gold metalmind and use duralumin, does it heal more?

Edited by Hoid the Drifter