Ask Fadran Anything

Channelknight Fadran

2 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Definitely the color, and whoever discovered the first of the fruit was just high that morning and was like "OrANgE" and everyone started nodding in agreement.

Yes. This. History.

4 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Wait, really? 

What’s your favorite type of candy? 

How did you think it was pronounced, just out of curiosity?

Also, Fadran, do you have a favorite scent? Mine's probably vanilla, but lavender's really good too.

5 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Fah-drahn 

Is the ah part like cat or like when you're at the dentist and he says "say ah?" And which syllable has the emphasis?

Edited by DramaQueen

1 minute ago, DramaQueen said:

Is the ah part like cat or like when you're at the dentist and he says "say ah?" And which syllable has the emphasis?

Cat and the second. What about you, how have you been saying it? 

Just now, AonEne said:

Cat and the second. What about you, how have you been saying it? 

The correct way, but I thought it might be like the word fad and then the word run, still with the emphasis on the first syllable.

3 hours ago, AonEne said:

Wait, really? 

What’s your favorite type of candy? 

Yes, really

Favorite type of candy? The edible kind. I like most candies.

3 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

Also, Fadran, do you have a favorite scent? Mine's probably vanilla, but lavender's really good too.

Scent? I like a lot of scents, but I don't have any favorites. Maybe that outdoors-y smell? When you're out in the wild and you got the breeze, sap of trees, lichen on rocks, that sort of thing.

Just now, DramaQueen said:

Well then what about unofficially?

A weird Shakespeare film festival thing and a children's show. I've also done improv once or twice (though I'm not particularly fond of those memores; I did awful). I have a friend who's a lot more into it than I am; particularly musicals, which I am also partial to (I make Hamilton references merciliessly), but I'm not the best songster in existence so I don't do it much.

4 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

A weird Shakespeare film festival thing and a children's show. I've also done improv once or twice (though I'm not particularly fond of those memores; I did awful). I have a friend who's a lot more into it than I am; particularly musicals, which I am also partial to (I make Hamilton references merciliessly), but I'm not the best songster in existence so I don't do it much.

Do you remember the names of the shakespeare and childrens shows?

What about the improv games (or just what improv did you do?)

Are these questions annoying?

Is Hamilton your favorite musical?

What's your favorite song from a musical?

Am I annoying?

Sorry I'll stop asking questions about theatre...

What extracurricular activities are you super into?

8 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

Do you remember the names of the shakespeare and childrens shows?

What about the improv games (or just what improv did you do?)

Are these questions annoying?

Is Hamilton your favorite musical?

What's your favorite song from a musical?

Am I annoying?

Sorry I'll stop asking questions about theatre...

What extracurricular activities are you super into?

Yes, actually. I played Marlowe from a show series about Shakespeare's life, Macduff from Macbeth, and also Puck (gosh, I love Puck). In the childrens' shows, I was just the narrator the entire time (got to wear a bow tie though, so no complaints here), to some books called The Worst Princess and Officer Buckle & Gloria.

I don't remember it well. When my friend and I get bored we improv sometimes. Nothing special.

No.

Hamilton is my favorite musical.

It changes periodically, but currently I'm thinking Wait for It.

You are not annoying.

Oh wait, this next one isn't a question...

Uhm, no idea. I don't do many.

6 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Yes, actually. I played Marlowe from a show series about Shakespeare's life, Macduff from Macbeth, and also Puck (gosh, I love Puck). In the childrens' shows, I was just the narrator the entire time (got to wear a bow tie though, so no complaints here), to some books called The Worst Princess and Officer Buckle & Gloria.

I don't remember it well. When my friend and I get bored we improv sometimes. Nothing special.

No.

Hamilton is my favorite musical.

It changes periodically, but currently I'm thinking Wait for It.

You are not annoying.

Oh wait, this next one isn't a question...

Uhm, no idea. I don't do many.

I am also a huge fan of Puck. He reminds me of Wit/Hoid

Improv is such a bop

Are you sure?

Personally, I think Hamilton is overrated. It's good, yeah, but there are lots of better shows. *coughcoughtuckeverlastinganddaddylonglegscoughcough*

Cool, cool.

Are you sure?

Correct.

What ones do you do?

Who's your favorite character from a musical?

Do you have any pets?

5 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

Personally, I think Hamilton is overrated. It's good, yeah, but there are lots of better shows. *coughcoughtuckeverlastinganddaddylonglegscoughcough*

I just love the themage. You can go into any song and find individual notes from other songs that just deepen the themage significantly. Also, Lin Manuel Miranda.

6 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

What ones do you do?

I... don't.

7 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

Who's your favorite character from a musical?

Dunno. If you were asking which character I'd love to play, then I'd have to say Thomas Jefferson. I'm in the cabinet, I am conplicitent, Hamilton's taking his power and kissing it. Washington isn't gon' listen to disciplined dissidents this is the difference this kid is out!

9 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

Do you have any pets?

No, unfortunately. I'm allergic to cats, and as much as I love dogs, I'm not super responsible so... yeah. I had a frog once, but had to let it out into the wild eventually. Once my mom found a turtle and we took care of that for awhile, but we eventually gave it away to another family.

Ok, so this might come across as a weird question, so here's a bit of context first...

Whenever I'm reading, if there's a character that isn't described, I take the way I view them from their personality and come up with an image of what I think they look like.

Apparently, I also do this with people I meet online if I have no idea what they look like.

If you also do this, how do you picture me?

@Channelknight Fadran

Edited by DramaQueen