Ask Fadran Anything

Channelknight Fadran

21 hours ago, Condensation said:

I agree with Fadran, no. Never.

Have you read any books by Jane Austen?

Did you take my suggestion for a notebook?

Would you be interested in a totally random new RP or a 'rerun' of a previous RP?

Do you like mini scissors?

Do you know what it looks like inside of a computer mouse?

No, yes, potentially, kidna, and no.

5 hours ago, Frustration said:

What theory should I do next?

You should do a theory on the Iconar Collective. Just... stay away from HoidWasTaken. He has a bad habit of spoiling my books for himself.

7 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

You should do a theory on the Iconar Collective. Just... stay away from HoidWasTaken. He has a bad habit of spoiling my books for himself.

I um, ok.

Just to warn you this will be public so if I happen to guess right...

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Enter a username said:

*Nods enthusiastically*

Okay...

Uhh...

So, well, I had this biology class, right? And my teacher was teaching it with the flavor of...

Spoiler

Spaaaaaaaaaaaaace.thumb.jpg.b7b4b17eee016448a05bd80c3565b2c2.jpg

And basically, I decided to create a spaceship for our class to live on. The Earth had been destroyed by a Muppet Apocalypse, and we were all going to a distant planet that housed the Fredo Fredians--they had been controlling the muppets, and we wanted to take revenge. We named our ship the "S.S. OK-TP," which stands for OopsKilledThePlanet. We created a space cult with Dr. Phil as our deity (Phil's prophet fired all the priests, though, so we actually had a heretic crisis on our hands...). The ship's mascot was Jello the Snail.

Harry Potter or Hamilton? (I have a major grudge, guess which side I'm on)

Give me your opinion on onions, pickles, and mushrooms.

Ketchup or mustard?

Do you like listening to audiobooks?

Has someone already asked you what your favorite character is? If not, what is it?

40 minutes ago, 2EmLee2 said:

Harry Potter or Hamilton? (I have a major grudge, guess which side I'm on)

Give me your opinion on onions, pickles, and mushrooms.

Ketchup or mustard?

Do you like listening to audiobooks?

Has someone already asked you what your favorite character is? If not, what is it?

Why in the world would I choose one or the other? They're both amazing.

Onions are great in soups, pickles and disgusting, and mushrooms can be... fine, I guess.

Ketchup for sure. Mustard is *gags*

I've never listened to any audiobooks, so...

Favorite character from... anything? The answer to that is Samwise Gamgee.

3 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Why in the world would I choose one or the other? They're both amazing.

Onions are great in soups, pickles and disgusting, and mushrooms can be... fine, I guess.

Ketchup for sure. Mustard is *gags*

I've never listened to any audiobooks, so...

Favorite character from... anything? The answer to that is Samwise Gamgee.

1. Hamilton is pretty good, but I hold a lasting grudge that Harry Potter is way better. Harry Potter has unicorns.

2. Onions are good in soups, but delicious plain and even better sauteed. I agree with pickles, and mushrooms are only semi-acceptable on pizza.

3. I used to ask for mustard sandwiches. (Bread and mustard. That's it.)

4. You can probably borrow some audiobooks from a library (That's what I've been doing)., I highly suggest it. I've been listening to Elantris while I do my chores and it makes doing work fun.

5. [I meant to type "color" but somehow it got changed to "character"... No idea how that happened.] Interesting.

9 minutes ago, 2EmLee2 said:

1. Hamilton is pretty good, but I hold a lasting grudge that Harry Potter is way better. Harry Potter has unicorns.

2. Onions are good in soups, but delicious plain and even better sauteed. I agree with pickles, and mushrooms are only semi-acceptable on pizza.

3. I used to ask for mustard sandwiches. (Bread and mustard. That's it.)

4. You can probably borrow some audiobooks from a library (That's what I've been doing)., I highly suggest it. I've been listening to Elantris while I do my chores and it makes doing work fun.

5. [I meant to type "color" but somehow it got changed to "character"... No idea how that happened.] Interesting.

1. Why in the world would you even compare the two? They're not at all related in any way.
  2. I can't have mushrooms on pizza. Delete them from any italian dish you want to feed me, please.
  3. My brother used to just have bread and mayonnaise, so...
  4. I prefer physical books. You can't call a book a page-turner if you can't turn the pages.
  5. My favorite color is blue. Prolly Kholin blue, too.

• 2 weeks later...