Super Smash Bros - Cosmere Ed.

I've been wondering if we could take all the Super Smash Bros Ultimate characters and assign each of them a character from the Cosmere. Do you guys think that we can? There are 76 in total including the DLCs and upcoming DLCs. There are certainly enough characters, but are there enough fitting characters?

Let's find out!

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

3 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

I've been wondering if we could take all the Super Smash Bros Ultimate characters and assign each of them a character from the Cosmere. Do you guys think that we can? There are 76 in total including the DLCs and upcoming DLCs. There are certainly enough characters, but are there enough fitting characters?

Let's find out!

Yesyesyesyes absolutely.

Adolin is clearly Ike.

Susebron would make a fantastic DLC character. Really any Cosmere character would make a very good DLC character.

Obviously, Fox is Vin.

… I mean, isn't that obvious to anyone else? The blaster's are reskinned as coin shots, his UP+B move is Vin dropping a coin to "fly", the defclector shield is pushing metals away from her, and the dash attack is using Pewter for a burst of speed.

Falco, presumably, would be Kelsier or Zane. Same abilities, slightly tweaked stat line.

I vote for Zane, so that I can punch him in the face.

Edited by Quiver

Lift would have to be Kirby :D

Robin with darker hair is Renarin

Adolin might be Shulk

Silver-haired Zelda is some Elantrian

Game & Watch is some kind of spren, maybe a cryptic

Bowser is a baby chasmfiend

Dog-form TenSoon got an Aviar and became Duck Hunt Duo

And maybe Yolish dragons look a bit like Charizard, so that could be our Frost

• 2 weeks later...

Just looking at movesets and things like that:

I think Marth would be the most fitting for Adolin, which someone above pointed out. Lucina could be Azure. And then we could give Chrom to Denth, who also is a great Cosmere swordsman. Robins kit would probably work fairly well with Raodens powers, so I assign that to him. Byleth could be Amaram, given that he uses a sword and a bow, which is at least two of the four weapons Byleth has. Ike would be Szeth, given his usage of fire, which would fit with the Skybreaker powers that Szeth will supposedly get. 

Olimar would be Sadeas, and the Pikmin would be Bridgemen, or just other slaves. 

I think the Vin as Fox idea fits really well. I would like to propose Kelsier for Wolf, and Wax for Falco. 

I think Hoid would work well as the Pokemon Trainer. Just give him an axehound (Squirtle), a whitespine (Ivysaur) and a chasmfiend and we are good to go. Hoid himself will stand by the sidelines and wave, like Pokemon Trainer. 

Greninja is very sneaky, so I think Yesteel would fit. 

For Link... Graves? He uses both a Blade and a bow.  

Oh, and I forgot Nale. I guess he could be Cloud, and then we´d have Clouds energy waves manifest as the Surge of Destruction. Since we know little of how that surge works, I think we can get away with it. 

Edited by Toaster Retribution

• 4 months later...

Ok, love lots of the suggestions(haven’t read all of the books or series referenced), but I am kind of surprised no one mentioned Roy, who fits Helaran fairly well. Also, if a solid Kaladin choice has an echo, it will 100% have to be Szeth. That being said, not many fighters fit the whole Windrunner style in terms of moves (gotta have mad recovery).