The New Empire

Negative_Null

I'm Feeling: Introspective. Seriously though, a lot of my characters are contemplating things. Also, I've decided that Hiiri will take the same oath as Hoid did, and she can time travel and turn invisible.

Queen, will you run into Zola? She's just going to sit in the main room.

I'm rereading this, and I know it seems like they like each other. I would just like to say that this is purely platonic, and that is all it will stay. They do not 'like' each other, and I will never write anything like that. Thanks.

Hiiri prepared herself a breakfast sandwich and sat down in the corner to eat it. She shared a bit with the mouse that came up to say hello, then bit in. It was a pretty good sandwich, nothing special. Then she (I don't know) felt something. A direction, a time, and a task to be completed. She stifled a sigh. Already? She had just barely found her friend and begun to settle in! Well, there was nothing to be done about it. She had sworn an oath, and she would stick to it.

Zola walked in, and Hiiri instinctively turned invisible. Then she stood up and slowly bled back to her natural clothing. "Zola?" she asked timidly. Zola looked over, surprised. "Oh, Hiiri! I didn't see you over there." "Um, yeah. I'm really sorry, but I need to go do something. I'll try to come back soon, but I can't promise anything. I don't think I can say anything else." Zola's face fell. "You're leaving? Already? But you just got here. You're sure you need to do this thing?" "Yes. I swore an oath." "Okay then." They embraced, and Hiiri turned to leave, but Zola grabbed her shoulder. "Stay safe, all right? Come back soon." "I'll try," said Hiiri, then exited the room by a back door. Zola slumped, then walked out the way she had come in, forgetting that she had come for breakfast.

8 hours ago, Negative_Null said:

"We also need to worry about whoever the impostor is that's taken over everything. Evidently some of this is Sel's doing, but not all of it."

Sel stumbles into the room and mumbles “I have no idea what you are talking abou...” he falls over and starts to sleep.

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

"Hiiri had to go. She said she couldn't tell me anything more, just that she'd be back when she could." Zola kicked at the carpeting gloomily.

Taeli struggled to conceal how pleasantly surprised she was. "Oh, I'm sorry."

Just now, DramaQueen said:

Taeli struggled to conceal how pleasantly surprised she was. "Oh, I'm sorry."

"Yeah. I just hope she gets back soon. I mean, all we had time for was what had happened to me, and now she's gone. I didn't even get to hear about what had happened to her. Well, at least I have you, right? You win some, you lose some."

1 minute ago, AonEne said:

1. May I join? 

2. Since it’s FE era, are we allowed to have Ferrings or is that stretching things? 

Sure, but I'll be honest. I have no idea what's going on in this or where it's going and I'm supposed to be in charge.

I'd say no but we just had someone travel through time to join a different RP, so I think normal rules don't really apply

4 hours ago, Negative_Null said:

I'd say no but we just had someone travel through time to join a different RP, so I think normal rules don't really apply

:) What are you talking about? That's totally normal.

Also, Ene, if you're looking for RPs to join, my RPs The Caped Crusaders and The Linear Thread are on the verge of death. I think.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...