The New Empire

Negative_Null

Lumen takes a vial from her sleeve. While she's got some reserves, she may need more. She walks towards the door, dragging Ember behind her.

Edited by Mist
Flame on!

Hi! @Condensation here, got kicked off the computer. 

"No wait, I can help!  I was sitting in the ceiling, and I heard you talking. I can help! I'm a tin mind, which can be very helpful. Please don't make me go!"

However, I will only be on when vapor will let me on her phone so I will not be on much. Send me off to spy or something and I will report every so often.

Vapor, you're asking me? For the answer, read the "I am a stick" thread in Forum Games. It's in the later pages.

Lumen: "Tellen, this is dangerous for you too. We should go. I guess you can stay, Zola."

"I've been inside my whole life. My father says I'm... Twinborn. What is that? I can put my smartness in Zinc bracelets and get it back later. I can drink Zinc and make people emotional. I thought I was the only one. I'm so naive."

"All right, Tin eye. You can help us. Just follow them before the Guards arrest you"

A few minutes later I run up to the rest of the group. "Ok, I gave an explanation to the guards. What did I miss?"

Edited by Negative_Null

Lumen: "I've got Allomancy. And Ember"

"Ember can speak for himself, thank you very much. I have the ability to store heat and bring it out later. And the ability to make groups with me die."

"No, you don't. You keep claiming that, but I'm not dead yet."

"You have pew"

"Yes, yes, I have abilities. Still."