18 minutes ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

Storms. I was just veiwing Drama's porfile, and when you commented on this I had an afterimage of Drama's profile pic, so it looked like she posted on this. I was so happy. : (

That... would be amazing. I would thoroughly enjoy that, even if she didn't get on any of the RPs. *viewing

6 hours ago, Condensation said:

Poor Queen. I've got a ton that I'm currently avoiding, I just don't want to... deal. Maybe I'll just leave them alone. There weren't any important status updates or replies, right?

I've switched of all notifications, expect status updates, pings, and quotes, It's really much better now.

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Fallapede said:

Sorry if this is completely the wrong place to ask, but your RP thing looks really cool and I'd love to be a part of it. How do I go about joining?

Hello, Fallapede!
Welcome to the Shard!

If you wanted to ask DramaQueen, I am sorry to tell you that she's been inactive for over 2 months now. Nevertheless, which RP are you asking about?

19 minutes ago, Ookla of Truthshapers said:

Hello, Fallapede!
Welcome to the Shard!

If you wanted to ask DramaQueen, I am sorry to tell you that she's been inactive for over 2 months now. Nevertheless, which RP are you asking about?

Krystalfire, I think it was called? It just looked interesting to me.

38 minutes ago, Ookla of Truthshapers said:

Hello, Fallapede!
Welcome to the Shard!

Yeah. . . She’s not coming back. . . For the year, at least. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/8/2020 at 1:13 PM, Ookla of Truthshapers said:

Hello, Fallapede!
Welcome to the Shard!

It was NOT over two months, it was EXACTLY 2 months by the time I came back. And I'm back now! So yay!

On 12/8/2020 at 2:01 PM, Bearer of all agonies said:

Probably over two-thousand. 

Nope, not even into the thousands. I was disappointed.

Just now, DramaQueen said:

It was NOT over two months, it was EXACTLY 2 months by the time I came back. And I'm back now! So yay!

Nope, not even into the thousands. I was disappointed.

Me too. I thought you would have sooooo many notifs. I left for a week once, and I think I had like 160 notifs, and you post a lot more than me, so I thought oh would’ve had more. . . Yeah.  
I’m glad that you’re back though! :)

• 11 months later...
On 12/18/2021 at 5:57 PM, Robin Hatter said:

What is it with you and Fadran? Are you dating or something?

:ph34r:

Spoiler

We are indeed a couple. Since we're so far apart, we're not able to go on dates, so I wouldn't say we're "dating," but we're together. It's very happy and yay and :wub::wub:

• 4 weeks later...