1. How many nah's could a Nazgul cull if a Nazgul could cull nah's?

2. Which is better, chocolate chip cookies or chocolate chip cookie-dough?

3. What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten?

4. Is the answer 42, or is it 3? Are those the only options?

5. Is this a trick question?

6. The answer to your question is flamingo. 

1 minute ago, FriarFritz said:

1. How many nah's could a Nazgul cull if a Nazgul could cull nah's?

A Nazgul would cull as many nahs as a Nazgul could if a Nazgul could cull nahs.

2 minutes ago, FriarFritz said:

2. Which is better, chocolate chip cookies or chocolate chip cookie-dough?

Definitely cookie dough, in my opinion. I don't know what makes it so great, it just is.

3 minutes ago, FriarFritz said:

3. What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten?

Uh, let's go with curry. I haven't really eaten anything super gross, just weird. (for example, pine needles, sand, straight salt, grass, and crocodile meat (which was actually really good.) I hate curry, though. Don't know why, I just hate it.

5 minutes ago, FriarFritz said:

4. Is the answer 42, or is it 3? Are those the only options?

Obviously 42, as that is the answer to life, the universe, and everything. (did you know that if you look up 'what is the answer to life the universe and everything' that google will pull up the calculator? Try it!) Those are not the only options, but are the two most likely.

7 minutes ago, FriarFritz said:

5. Is this a trick question?

Yes. But if it is a trick question, then the answer must be no. But if the answer is no, then it's not a trick question. An endless circle, I see what you did. The real answer, though, is yes.

8 minutes ago, FriarFritz said:

6. The answer to your question is flamingo. 

Is "your" supposed to be a link? Or are you trying to get me to ask that so you can say that the answer is flamingo? I will ask this question, though, so that the answer really is flamingo. What type of bird eats so much brine shrimp that it becomes pink?

13 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

Is "your" supposed to be a link? Or are you trying to get me to ask that so you can say that the answer is flamingo? I will ask this question, though, so that the answer really is flamingo. What type of bird eats so much brine shrimp that it becomes pink?

Oop, should've put that in bold instead.

15 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

Uh, let's go with curry. I haven't really eaten anything super gross, just weird. (for example, pine needles, sand, straight salt, grass, and crocodile meat (which was actually really good.) I hate curry, though. Don't know why, I just hate it.

I have actually eaten three of those things (besides curry). Straight salt is good until you realize what you're doing and start to rethink your life choices. Grass... good if you eat the right kind. Crocodile - I mean, it tastes like chicken.

20 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

Definitely cookie dough, in my opinion. I don't know what makes it so great, it just is.

Agreed. My mom made a "cookie dough cake" once - basically just cookie dough on an Oreo crust - and it quickly became a family favourite.

10 minutes ago, FriarFritz said:

Grass... good if you eat the right kind.

My mom made a "cookie dough cake" once - basically just cookie dough on an Oreo crust - and it quickly became a family favourite.

The white root part of grass is pretty okay.

That sounds incredibly delicious. You should give me the recipe if you can!

2 hours ago, FriarFritz said:

For some reason it sounds really strong to me. Like the sort of word that automatically makes a movie PG-13. 

Yeah, that's why I like it.

It makes me feel like a rebel, without me actually having to do anything rebellious besides reading when I'm supposed to be doing math.

2 minutes ago, revelryintheart said:

I'm going to use your own question against you..

What was your first impression of me?

Also do you have any other musical recommendations?

Freakishly talented artistically, super nice to be willing to draw a random person's RP character, great taste in musicals. That is also my current impression of you, as I haven't really gotten to know you super well. But I definitely want to!!

I always have musical recommendations. She Loves Me, Big Fish, Once On This Island, Come From Away, Secret Garden, The Little Princess, Matilda, Pippin, Addams Family, Little Women, Hadestown, Jekyll and Hyde, and Ragtime are some of my favorites.