2 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

I don't want to watch all my loved ones die then continue living for an extremely long time.

I had a farmhouse with a grandfather clock...

If you could eat one type of cereal for the rest of your life, what would you pick? You can still eat other food, but no other types of cereal. 

3 minutes ago, Danex said:

I had a farmhouse with a grandfather clock...

If you could eat one type of cereal for the rest of your life, what would you pick? You can still eat other food, but no other types of cereal. 

Mmmm one of the halloween specials. Boo-berry, Franken-berry, or Count Chocula, can't decide.

Look them up!! They're called Monster Cereals and the brand is General Mills. You can only get them around halloween. There's also Fruit Brute and Yummy Mummy.

The fact that you haven't heard of them is extremely depressing.

Just now, DramaQueen said:

Look them up!! They're called Monster Cereals and the brand is General Mills. You can only get them around halloween. There's also Fruit Brute and Yummy Mummy.

The fact that you haven't heard of them is extremely depressing.

It is probably because I live halfway across the world.

6 minutes ago, Emi said:

How did you got interested in drama?

Ooh, that's hard.

Uhm... when I was like 4, I went to see Singing in the Rain and my mom says that for weeks after that I was just going around like, "I'm SINgiNg iN tHE RaiN..... I'M sInGInG IN ThE RAiN....... SINGING IN THE RAIN..... SINGING IN THE RAIN.....SINGING IN THE RAIN.... SiNGinG iN ThE RAIn!!!!!!!!!!!"

Then in third grade, I auditioned for my first musical, Wizard of Oz, and I was a Munchkin in the Lullabye League, and it was the greatest thing I had ever done and when it was over, the night it closed, I lay awake in bed sobbing for like hours just muttering to myself "i'm never gonna forget this. never ever ever. i don't want it to end. i'm gonna miss them so much." 

And from then on, I was obsessed.

6 minutes ago, The_Truthwatcher said:

We don't really celebrate Halloween here. I mean, it has started to pick of a bit, but nothing like what(I think) happens in the US.

What do you think happens in the US?

1 minute ago, The_Truthwatcher said:

People dress up as various stuff and then knock on stranger's doors asking for candy. Some people have parties.

Yup, basically.

At least where I live though, trick or treating is mainly for kids and if teens do it its lowkey illegal so thats depresso espresso

2 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

Yup, basically.

At least where I live though, trick or treating is mainly for kids and if teens do it its lowkey illegal so thats depresso espresso

How is it illegal? Like specifically what part of this illegal? Teens can't dress up in constumes? Teens can't knock on doors? Or are teens not allowed to ask for candy?

Edited by The_Truthwatcher

Just now, The_Truthwatcher said:

How is it illegal? Like specifically what part of this illegal? Teens can't dress up in constumes? Teens can't knock on doors? Teens can't ask for candy?

It is suspicious and weird for teens to want to get free candy? :huh: I don't even know, its just like, you're too old to be staying up late, wandering through the neighborhoods, and taking candy from strangers????

2 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

It is suspicious and weird for teens to want to get free candy? :huh: I don't even know, its just like, you're too old to be staying up late, wandering through the neighborhoods, and taking candy from strangers????

Weirdness, I get. But how could you make it illegal? You can't be weird or we will throw you in jail? I 

3 minutes ago, The_Truthwatcher said:

Weirdness, I get. But how could you make it illegal? You can't be weird or we will throw you in jail? I 

Well it's not really enforced, teens are just strongly discouraged from trick or treating, that's why I said lowkey illegal

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Do you wanna be my Shardbuddy?

Not 100% sure what that is, but I'm gonna guess just like "friend on the shard."

If I am close at all, then yes! Absolutely!

18 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

On a scale of one to ten, how much do you hate this unspoken rule? 

Edited by AonEne

3 hours ago, AonEne said:

On a scale of one to ten, how much do you hate this unspoken rule? 

Oh, full ten. 

As a theatre kid, Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. You get to be a character of your choice for a full day! What's not to like? Also, everyone likes free candy, so I really wish I could go trick-or-treating without the risk of getting in trouble. (Although sometimes putting on a super spooky costume and scaring little kids who come to the door is way fun, too. Last year, my costume was literally just all black with a really large black cape that hid my face, and I answered the door and said nothing. The children were frightened. One looked under the hood, though and was like, "Oh, it's just [my name.]" so that was sad.)

9 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

Oh, full ten. 

As a theatre kid, Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. You get to be a character of your choice for a full day! What's not to like? Also, everyone likes free candy, so I really wish I could go trick-or-treating without the risk of getting in trouble. (Although sometimes putting on a super spooky costume and scaring little kids who come to the door is way fun, too. Last year, my costume was literally just all black with a really large black cape that hid my face, and I answered the door and said nothing. The children were frightened. One looked under the hood, though and was like, "Oh, it's just [my name.]" so that was sad.)

Same here! I have friends who are like "Halloween's lame, it's for little kids." But it totally isn't! It's my favorite holiday as well, though not because I'm a theater kid (I am a theater kid, though--to an extent, at least).

I completely agree. Free candy and dressing up? It’s awesome! Plus just the experience of walking around neighborhoods with your friends, seeing what different stuff each house has. I think you should be able to do it until you’re an adult without judgement. 

What’s your favorite type of candy? 

Um, I usually prefer fruity, I went through a twizzlers stage, but I also like watermelon sour patch kids, jolly ranchers, hi-chews, and starbursts (although I may like starbursts for the wrappers: I make starburst jewelry sometimes,)

Just now, AonEne said:

Ooooh, that sounds interesting - how do you do that? 

You fold them into tiny rectangles a very specific way (I can tell you that way if you're interested, but it may take a while) then you can link them together. I have a starburst choker and it's basically a colorful zigzag.