Ello

Krox

Hi,

Bought Misborn on a whim last year and just swallowed the entire Cosmere back to back... Found the wiki underways and let's just say I got drastically hooked! :P

By now I've read Stormlight 1-3 twice and just started Warbreaker to freshen up on all the Awakening before Rythm of War comes out.

During that readthrough I figured I'd try the Shardcast as well, might as well swim to the deep end right?

Didn't really think I'd need an account as I'm more of a lurker wherever I go, but had to ask a question I didn't find answer for and here I am! (goes in another part of the forum of course!)

Might stick around, or might just lurk on - we'll see!

Engineer just turned 30 from Norway, just to add a personal note!

Hiiii, welcome (I know that I'm only repeating posts ubove, but I'm not creative on evenings)

I hope that maybe someday you'll join our community not only to ask questions. (Even though asking is ok):P

8 hours ago, Emi said:

Hiiii, welcome (I know that I'm only repeating posts ubove, but I'm not creative on evenings)

I hope that maybe someday you'll join our community not only to ask questions. (Even though asking is ok):P

How many times have one been in a meeting or brainstorming and not been able to speak early enough, and just went - "whatever everyone else has said"! And we've all got to join for something ;)

8 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

Greetings!! Favorite spren/seon/other small magical assistant?

Mine's Wyndle.

Harder question, but Wyndle is good! Hope he'll get a bit more confident with time!
Also really looking forward to Rua/naco (Lopen's spren) meeting that Honorspren highlady Lunamore saw again! :lol:

1 hour ago, Honorless said:

@Krox, who's your least favourite character so far?

That's even harder to answer, as most are good in themselves or at least carry a purpose!
None really come to mind, except maybe for Amaram who just seems so self-centered..

What about any of you? :)

17 hours ago, Krox said:

That's even harder to answer, as most are good in themselves or at least carry a purpose!
None really come to mind, except maybe for Amaram who just seems so self-centered..

What about any of you? :)

Same, also Sadeas, Hashal and Matal the Bridgecrews managers, Dilaf the crazy priest, Ais the Trackt and Elhokar

5 hours ago, Adran Oathbreaker said:

Greetings and salutations, dear friend! Welcome to the Shard. Which character are you most curious about, and want to hear more? 

I just want to learn more about the Cosmere to be honest, the hows and whys and connections! it is truly weird I keep gettin Windrunner in the quiz :lol:
How about you?

5 hours ago, Honorless said:

Same, also Sadeas, Hashal and Matal the Bridgecrews managers, Dilaf the crazy priest, Ais the Trackt and Elhokar

So many of them are just true to their nature though, I'm thinking genetics and environment is to blame!

5 hours ago, Frustration said:

Welcome to the cul-- *whispers* is it too soon for that? Yes, oh ok. Club, I totally said club.

Oh I have complete understanding of the rabbithole I just entered - don't worry!

5 hours ago, Lieweaver said:

Yoohoo! Welc to ze Shard! Who's your fave Mistborn character? :D

Sazed for sure, but Ham comes high up as well! Yours?

8 minutes ago, Adran Oathbreaker said:

Elsecaller here, btw. Also, I would want more background story of Azure! 

I guess we'll get more in Warbreaker 2 (Nightblood)! It's a darn long time untill we get that though, currently rereading Warbreaker to see if I can pry some more out of it :D