DramaQueen

Late-knight randomness (or any time when other activity is low)

1,222 posts in this topic

Well, it's the night before New Years Eve.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nameless said:

Well, it's the night before New Years Eve.

Yep. The eve of the eve...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s the day of the eve for me. So imma be up super late tonight. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, midnight13 said:

Yep. The eve of the eve...

It's at times like this that I wish I read slower.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nameless said:

It's at times like this that I wish I read slower.

So you’d have more pages left to read? :P
If so... I don’t agree. I have not finished SA, and as a result do not understand half the things on the shard. :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, Lecky Twig said:

It’s the day of the eve for me. So imma be up super late tonight. 

Ooooo. I kinda wish it was for me, so I’d have a reason to stay up late. Right now, my only excuse is browsing random forums :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, midnight13 said:

So you’d have more pages left to read? :P
If so... I don’t agree. I have not finished SA, and as a result do not understand half the things on the shard. :ph34r:

Why did I finish RoW so quickly.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Why did I finish RoW so quickly.

Ah. A case of the book hangover?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, midnight13 said:

Ah. A case of the book hangover?

No, I'm going through withdrawal.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, midnight13 said:

Ah. A case of the book hangover?

Lol, I haven’t gotten properly into a book since RoW (which I read way too quickly)

10 hours ago, Nameless said:

No, I'm going through withdrawal.

*internally sobs*

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw this question brought up elsewhere, but...why is the Shard slow lately?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

I saw this question brought up elsewhere, but...why is the Shard slow lately?

I have no idea. maybe because of the holidays?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

I saw this question brought up elsewhere, but...why is the Shard slow lately?

December is a busy time for a lot of people... Condensation and Vapor are on vacation, Dark was on vacation, Fadran is watching movies all day, I've been on because i don't have a life (wait--I do. maybe i should get back to that).

But just in general, it's a busier time for people, I think.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Knight of Iron said:

December is a busy time for a lot of people... Condensation and Vapor are on vacation, Dark was on vacation, Fadran is watching movies all day, I've been on because i don't have a life (wait--I do. maybe i should get back to that).

Wait, Condensation's on vacation? I wondered why every thread in the community category wasn't headed by her.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Wait, Condensation's on vacation? I wondered why every thread in the community category wasn't headed by her.

Yeah, she's been gone for a week now or something. She'll be back tomorrow, and since that aligns with the end of the holiday season, I'm crossing my fingers the Shard will explode after that.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Knight of Iron said:

Yeah, she's been gone for a week now or something. She'll be back tomorrow, and since that aligns with the end of the holiday season, I'm crossing my fingers the Shard will explode after that.

Yeah, hopefully.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did this thread die or is it just taking a break?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this thread will never die, it will only ever enter a coma.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agreed!

Spoiler

BTW this is actually my first post on this thread.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it late at night though? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Eluvianii said:

Is it late at night though? 

It’s always late at night somewhere :thinking:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is true. The only nation that has ever always seen both day and night was the British Empire at its peak.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Idk, I like to think that when we get to those days around summer's solstice and it's light outside at storming 9pm, it's both night and day at the same time. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.