Late-knight randomness (or any time when other activity is low)

Hello friends, I should probably be studying for a History test right now. Or preparing for the speech I have to give to the entire seventh grade tomorrow. Or studying for the college midterm I have this weekend. Or studying for my Spanish test tomorrow. Or studying for a college quiz I have tomorrow. Or making my lunch for tomorrow. Or getting the king sized air mattress out of my room. Or feeding my fish. Or writing a Chemistry paper. Or researching on the new migration pact presented by the EU for my debate partner who's confused. Or doing any of my homework.

Or I could just be here instead. B)

21 minutes ago, Scarletfox said:

Hello friends, I should probably be studying for a History test right now. Or preparing for the speech I have to give to the entire seventh grade tomorrow. Or studying for the college midterm I have this weekend. Or studying for my Spanish test tomorrow. Or studying for a college quiz I have tomorrow. Or making my lunch for tomorrow. Or getting the king sized air mattress out of my room. Or feeding my fish. Or writing a Chemistry paper. Or researching on the new migration pact presented by the EU for my debate partner who's confused. Or doing any of my homework.

That hurts me just to read... please, enjoy your time procrastinating on the shard

Just now, Truthless of Shinovar said:

That hurts me just to read... please, enjoy your time procrastinating on the shard

Don't you know that procrastinating brings no real joy? :P It's just a lie we tell ourselves. Yeet. 

I promise I'm normally more responsible, I'm just being stubborn today. Ok. I'm going to go... do all that stuff now B)

Just now, Scarletfox said:

Don't you know that procrastinating brings no real joy? :P It's just a lie we tell ourselves. Yeet. 

I promise I'm normally more responsible, I'm just being stubborn today. Ok. I'm going to go... do all that stuff now B)

Good luck, I hope you find fulfillment and purpose!

42 minutes ago, Scarletfox said:

*clap clap clap clap clap clap clap*

Here we have(drum roll) A MASTER PROCRASTINATOR!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2020 at 7:47 PM, Scarletfox said:

From one master procrastinator to another, I applaud your skill.

Only 14 people on.....I think that’s a sign I need to go to sleep. XD But like, I’m really craving Tim Tams right now even though I’ve never had one and it’s 2 in the morning. And I really want to read RoW!!! I can’t wait till I get it in the mail and I see the look on my roommates’ faces when they see how big it is.....they’re going to think I’m crazy haha. Okay, goodnight. :P

9 hours ago, PrincessPeach said:

Only 14 people on.....I think that’s a sign I need to go to sleep. XD But like, I’m really craving Tim Tams right now even though I’ve never had one and it’s 2 in the morning. And I really want to read RoW!!! I can’t wait till I get it in the mail and I see the look on my roommates’ faces when they see how big it is.....they’re going to think I’m crazy haha. Okay, goodnight. :P

I love Tim Tams! They're really good.

Yay! Who's on right now? No idea.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, do you guys have random Christmas traditions? (not that I'm trying to slip in the word every time I post here). 

My grandma likes to make these things called sopaipias which are basically little fried bread pieces with anise. They're great and to my understanding, not particularly typical of Christmas, but my grandma only makes them on December anyway. She let me help this time around, here they are. 

Spoiler

IMG_20201222_193353.thumb.jpg.d6d6a4181cacb8c438de61d1af758441.jpgIMG_20201222_193522.thumb.jpg.02c8bcc7f8071d7438f42944c633bcae.jpg