Late-knight randomness (or any time when other activity is low)

1 minute ago, Danex said:

Mmmmmmmmm randomness

I love it.

Carrots
Gold Mines
Rocking Chairs

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You know, you can stop making extremely obscure Tuck Everlasting references now.......

I mean, it might be day. Has anyone seen the sun recently? Is it still there? 

Don’t want a TSV situation on our hands.

2 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

Later than that for me.

Fun fact: sleep is actually healthy. (I may be a hypocrite, but it doesn’t mean my advice is wrong :ph34r:)

3 minutes ago, Danex said:

I mean, it might be day. Has anyone seen the sun recently? Is it still there? 

Don’t want a TSV situation on our hands.

Fun fact: sleep is actually healthy. (I may be a hypocrite, but it doesn’t mean my advice is wrong :ph34r:)

Sleep is the best. I love sleep. That, of course, doesn't mean that I actually want to go to sleep to 2 AM

What is TSV?

Edited by The_Truthwatcher

Yeah this is fine | points at sleep
But I prefer this | points at watching National Treasure 2 while eating baked beans at 3 am.

TSV stands for “@TheSunVanished” which is a twitter account that tells the story of an alien invasion from the perspective of a normal person with access to Twitter, it’s kinda like a one person role play and it’s really really cool. Just find him on Twitter, scroll to his very first tweet and start reading. It’s a really interesting medium for a story.

Edited by Danex

Just now, Danex said:

Yeah this is fine | points at sleep
But I prefer this | points at watching National Treasure 2 while eating baked beans at 3 am.

My mom found this awful gif of a shark hand puppet eating baked beans and if you show it to her out of nowhere she will burst out laughing. Attached isn't the gif, just the picture, but imagine it moving and going nom nom nom.

images (40).jpeg

Just now, DramaQueen said:

My mom found this awful gif of a shark hand puppet eating baked beans and if you show it to her out of nowhere she will burst out laughing. Attached isn't the gif, just the picture, but imagine it moving and going nom nom nom.

images (40).jpeg

This is my new faceclaim for Danex. Sorry, Danex but this is how I picture you in my mind now.

1 minute ago, DramaQueen said:

images (40).jpeg

Where’d you get that pic of me :ph34r:

edit: lmao ninjad with same joke

Edited by Danex

4 minutes ago, Danex said:

I swear this is temporary.

Dont wanna face reveal the whole internet amirite. 

This is just, canonically my face now isn’t it.

It cannot be temporary. You at least need to reference it in your signature now

Edit: There is a bug on my computer.

He is my fren

Edit 2: I have now killed my fren.

Edit 3: My fren was some form of stinkbug or something, and the stink got through the tissue, so my hand stinks now. Thanks fren.

Edited by DramaQueen

Oh noes the computer bug fren.

once I was flying to Utah by myself to stay with some cousins and there was a little tiny grass bug thing, like one of those really really smol guys you can barely see and it became my best friend for the whole flight

also is my sig good

Edited by Danex

1 minute ago, Danex said:

Oh noes the computer bug fren.

once I was flying to Utah by myself to stay with some cousins and there was a little tiny grass bug thing, like one of those really really smol guys you can barely see and it became my best friend for the whole flight

also is my sig good

Yes. Much so.