What's after Rhythm Of War for Brandon?

So with Rhythm of War getting finished up. 3/4 things on Brandons tracker will be 100%-ed the only remaining being the Mistborn Screenplay which I don't believe is a "main project"

In the State of the Sanderson he mentioned Skyward 3 and Wax and Wayne 4 as the next big things and I personally haven't seen any more updates outside of that.

What do you think is next? What would you prefer to be next? I think I would prefer Wax and Wayne to get Brandon's time, because I'm sure there are some fans out there who's primary interest is Mistborn over Brandon's other works and they have been "left hanging" so to speak the longest.

After that I would like to see something new in the Cosmere even if it's just a spin off or new novella of something else in the universe. I can wait for Skyward 3 for sure as well as Elantris or Warbreaker sequels 

A week on revisions for Songs of the Dead, Rysn novella (expect a title coming soon), Skyward 3, and then start January 1, 2021 with Wax & Wayne 4. After that he'll finish Skyward 4, and it should be time to start Stormlight 5. 

There will be another draft on The Apocalypse Guard as well. It'll probably take place either during Skyward 3 as a break or after Skywward 3 in the last weeks of 2020, if I was to make a guess. 

2 hours ago, Use the Falchion said:

A week on revisions for Songs of the Dead, Rysn novella (expect a title coming soon), Skyward 3, and then start January 1, 2021 with Wax & Wayne 4. After that he'll finish Skyward 4, and it should be time to start Stormlight 5. 

There will be another draft on The Apocalypse Guard as well. It'll probably take place either during Skyward 3 as a break or after Skywward 3 in the last weeks of 2020, if I was to make a guess. 

That man is a machine