It's a-meee!

FriarFritz

Hallo mis amigos!

I'm FriarFritz; I like reading books, making music, and playing 15-year-old video games. I was a lurker on these forums a few years ago, but I moved to a third world country where internet wasn't so great. Now I'm back, though, in the Land of the Interwebs, so...yeah. I came here, cuz I'm a Sanderfan, and the people here seem pretty cool.

5 hours ago, Darkfinder said:

Welcome to the shard.

What is your favorite/least favorite book.

Who is your favorite character

Favorite book? Oo, that's hard. Anything Sanderson is good. LotR and the Narnia books too, gotta love those. Really, I don't know. I read too much to have one favorite.

Favorite character? If we're talking all of literature, I think I'd say G. K. Chesterton's Father Brown, the crime-solving Catholic priest, followed by Bill Cipher from Gravity Falls :P. From Sanderson, Steris Harms, because she's a lot like me, and not at all like I first expected.

5 hours ago, Shard of Reading said:

Welcome to the shard!

Would it be too much to assume you like mario?

What is your favorite magic system?

Never really got into Mario. I play mostly Civ4 and DotA 1 (the old Warcraft map), and a lot of small macromedia games you've probably never heard of. 

[Edit: Oh, right, the title! I was actually thinking about Mabel when I wrote that.:lol:]

I think Hemalurgy is my favorite magic system I've seen so far. The possibilities are so wide. Although Ferruchemy comes a close second.

5 hours ago, The First Post said:

Ah, welcome, welcome

Have you read all of the Cosmere books? If not, beware of spoilers.

I've read all the Cosmere books except for White Sand 3, so hopefully I'm pretty safe.

Thanks y'all for welcoming me.

Edited by FriarFritz