Why we need Brandon Sanderson

I am so grateful for Brandon Sanderson. Last year, I thought I had read all of the great fantasy books until someone recommended WoK. I put a hold on it at the library because I wasn’t convinced that it was worth buying. I finally got to read it and when I did I fell in love. It was the best book I had ever read. It was so good that once I finished, I read it all over again and again. I became obsessed with Sanderson’s novels and tried to read all of them. I have read the stormlight archive series over eleven times now and it is still amazing. I needed to know everything about Brandon’s books and it was hard for me to learn anything more until I found this site. 17thshard is the best site ever created. In order to find out anything you want to know, you just have to go here. You can discuss cosmere, SneekPeeks, spoilers, and Adonalsium. You can talk about things from Nightblood in Warbreaker to Heralds in Stormlight. We need Sanderson because he gives us something we love, something to worship. And we need that especially now. Brandon Sanderson is everything to us. Brandon Sanderson is our Almighty.