Actual Physical Watercraft Ships

Yes, this is for the discussing of physical boats, and the sailing of them, in any of Brandon's books. Because I want to be confusing. 

My favorite boat is the Wandersail, the one that Vstim gives to Rysn in Oathbringer, because Rysn is one of my favorite characters.

Edited by rosin_the_beau

My favorite boat is the original Wandersail, because it was the only ship ever to sail into the Origin. Of course, could easily change when Rysn's novella comes out; you never know. As of now, though, we don't really know enough about most of the ships to choose a favorite based on actual designs, so I'm going based off the stories they're centered in.

Also, second on Rysn being one of my favorite characters. I'm worried about her sailing: what if they encounter some rough waves and she gets thrown off her seat?

By the way, thanks for making this thread! This is going to be so fun!

(Also, you accidentally posted this thread twice. Maybe take down the earlier version?)

Edited by PiedPeterPiper

On 7/12/2020 at 11:11 AM, The_Truthwatcher said:

Oh yes. What does Hoid call them? Spanky?

On 7/12/2020 at 11:14 AM, Darkfinder said:

Yes I think it's spanky

7 minutes ago, PrinceGenocide said:

He is spanky. I'm pretty sure he's a human male cognitive shadow

Sparky, it was Sparky. Definitely not Spanky.

I wonder what happened to spanky. Like after the asskicking hoid gave him, kel totally forgot about him. Where did he go ? Did he leave Scadrial ? Was he waiting around for hoid to return ? Also I thought he was kinda like a taxi or whatever who worldhoppers can call for for transportation in Scadriels CR.  Makes me wonder if cognitive shadows have a interstellar economy. 

I mean anyone who came to Scadrial had to rely on services if ppl like spanky to get to and around either perpendicularity in the CR. 

Edited by PrinceGenocide
A little polishing

49 minutes ago, PrinceGenocide said:

I wonder what happened to spanky. Like after the asskicking hoid gave him, kel totally forgot about him. Where did he go ? Did he leave Scadrial ? Was he waiting around for hoid to return ? Also I thought he was kinda like a taxi or whatever who worldhoppers can call for for transportation in Scadriels CR.  Makes me wonder if cognitive shadows have a interstellar economy. 

I mean anyone who came to Scadrial had to rely on services if ppl like spanky to get to and around either perpendicularity in the CR. 

You know, that's a really good question. Who was Spanky? Was he even from Scadrial? Was he providing ferrying services or did Hoid just find him & made use of him?