Looking for an artist...

DramaQueen

Hi! So, I just had a great idea for a character named Queen, but I am not a good artist, and I really like to have visual representation of my characters. This is my description of her (spoilered for length)

Spoiler

Thin, with a flat figure, she was dressed in mostly greens, with an oversized army jacket with pockets covering every inch, except for one spot, where a tarnished gold pin shaped vaguely like a heart lay, directly over her heart. Her cargo pants fit to her form, which made the bulges of the pockets stand out even more. Her boots looked shockingly new, the only part of her outfit that wasn't faded, torn, or stained. Atop her head was the strangest part of her clothing. A grayish-blue top hat, extremely oversized and almost comical, perched above her mess of short, brown curls. The hat had a tool belt around it, holding seemingly random, useless knick knacks. The hat was also constantly moving, at least slightly. 

If you think that she'd be fun to draw, please do so and submit pictures below!! 

If you are involved in the rp that I introduced her in, please do not read this spoilered part, I would like for it to be a surprise.

Spoiler

The thing that makes her hat move is a mouse, but it is similar to a spren. It doesn't speak, but they can communicate mentally. I would love for the mouse to be featured in any artistic rendition of Queen, even if it's just the ears.

1 more thing: If you see this and know someone you think would enjoy drawing Queen (name may change,) please invite them to do so!!!

Edited by RadiantDramaQueen
clarification

Ok @DramaQueen I finished it! I hope it looks at least a bit like what you were thinking. And yeah the hat looks weird. My brother walked in while I was working on it and asked why it looked so bad. Oh well :) 

q.thumb.jpg.de8389b9e328944a0714ac5168317650.jpg

If you ever need any other art things, you know where to find me :)

19 minutes ago, revelryintheart said:

Ok @DramaQueen I finished it! I hope it looks at least a bit like what you were thinking. And yeah the hat looks weird. My brother walked in while I was working on it and asked why it looked so bad. Oh well :) 

OH MY GOSH I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!
The point of the hat is to look weird, I think it looks perfect! Words cannot describe how happy I am with it, I'm changing my profile picture to it RIGHT NOW!!! This is incredible, thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Ughhh for some reason, my computer won't let me save images, so I can't change my profile picture right now, but as soon as I can, I will!

Edit 2: Ughhh now for some reason it's blurry!

Edit 3: Still blurry, but less so!

Edited by DramaQueen

On 7/22/2020 at 9:29 PM, revelryintheart said:

My goodness it’s beautiful. @revelryintheart I don’t suppose I could rob your services for a similar purpose...

Edited by Channelknight Fadran