Hello Everyone!

Bzhydack

Hi!

Im Sanderson fan few years, I dont remember how many, and fantasy fan in general. I love Cosmere and theories from it, i didnt read only White Sand (but i have brief knowledge about it), my favorite is 2Era Scadrial.

And Sorry, English is not my native language, so its possible it can be wierd. I dont have duraluminmind.

1 hour ago, R J said:

Nice to officially meet you! Don't worry about the English, you're understandable and if you're not we'll ask for clarification. What is your native language, if you don't mind me asking?  

Im Pole, so i speak polish. I read only translated books, so i have to check many things on Coppermind, because in many cases i don know original names :D

21 minutes ago, Spren of Kindness said:

Welcome to the Shard!  What's your favorite Era 2 character?

I dont really know. I like all the main characters. Wax, Wayne, Steris, Marasi, MeLaan, everyone.

@R J

You dont have in English phones close enough to "zh" (what is also conversion like sh - in polish "sh"="sz", "tsh"=cz", and "zh" will be rz or ż). If you want to hear, go to Google Translate, set polish (polski) and enter "Brzydal", and change l to k (because meaning is the same, but Brzydak is not in database. Is more unoficial)

Edited by Bzhydack

On 06/07/2020 at 4:11 AM, Bzhydack said:

I love Cosmere and theories from it, i didnt read only White Sand (but i have brief knowledge about it), my favorite is 2Era Scadrial.

If you subscribe to the newsletter, you can get a download link for the unpublished prose version of White Sand, which many of us enjoyed more than the graphic novel.

Although, the last few newsletters they've forgotten the link, but I think they said they're fixing it.  Next newsletter comes out tomorrow!  Go go go!

Edit: Oh, I missed this.  Well, hopefully a translated version will come out at some point.

On 06/07/2020 at 5:33 AM, Bzhydack said:

i speak polish. I read only translated books

Edited by Snorkel