What if...

1 minute ago, RadiantDramaQueen said:

Oh yeah you're definitely older than me. I just turned 16.

This site isn't "all the spoilers for Brandon Sanderson books," it's the official Brandon Sanderson fansite. I definitely consider myself a fan, and I really enjoy being able to geek out with other fans. Like I said, I'm good at avoiding spoilers, plus, even if I do get spoilers, I have a really crappy memory, so I'll probably forget them before I get to the parts that were spoiled.

What books in the Cosmere do I have left to read?

16 , ooooooooooo the sacred no. \(^o^)/

I remember being 16 sometime back in the shadow-ages .

hmmm ok ur choice about the spoilers. 

So u haven't yet read. 

1).Shadows of self 

2. Bands of mourning

3. Collected in AU :

The emperor's soul.

The hope of elantris

Allomancer jak and the pits of eltania

Mistborn : secret history ( don't read it unless and until u finish bands of mourning !!!!!! )

Shadows for silence in the forests of hell.

Sixth of the Dusk

Edgedancer

Khriss's essays . (Those essays change everything. U know , u will definitely lose out on the shock and awe of those essays, the facts they present are basic knowledge for a lot of theories and it's almost impossible to not get spoiled by them on the forums. )

4).White sand 2 and 3. 

Yep those are all the published Cosmere works. 

7 minutes ago, PrinceGenocide said:

16 , ooooooooooo the sacred no. \(^o^)/

I remember being 16 sometime back in the shadow-ages .

hmmm ok ur choice about the spoilers. 

So u haven't yet read. 

1).Shadows of self 

2. Bands of mourning

3. Collected in AU :

The emperor's soul.

The hope of elantris

Allomancer jak and the pits of eltania

Mistborn : secret history ( don't read it unless and until u finish bands of mourning !!!!!! )

Shadows for silence in the forests of hell.

Sixth of the Dusk

Edgedancer

Khriss's essays . (Those essays change everything. U know , u will definitely lose out on the shock and awe of those essays, the facts they present are basic knowledge for a lot of theories and it's almost impossible to not get spoiled by them on the forums. )

4).White sand 2 and 3. 

Yep those are all the published Cosmere works. 

Ok, see, I'm not too far behind. I'm a fast enough reader that even Brandon Sanderson books usually don't take me more than a week or two.

7 minutes ago, RadiantDramaQueen said:

Ok, see, I'm not too far behind. I'm a fast enough reader that even Brandon Sanderson books usually don't take me more than a week or two.

Ooooo noice. 

So anyway since u r gonna be here u might as well look at my memes . 

We have a meme page where anyone can submit them. 

These are mine Yoooohooooo

4 hours ago, PrinceGenocide said:

Ooooo noice. 

So anyway since u r gonna be here u might as well look at my memes . 

We have a meme page where anyone can submit them. 

These are mine Yoooohooooo

Sorry this is like a super late response, it was past the middle of the night where I am. From the Shallan/Veil one, I have a question: Do you ship Shaladin? (Shallan with Kaladin but I'm sure you know that.) I have never met anyone else who does, and I always get into huge arguments over it.

2 hours ago, RadiantDramaQueen said:

Sorry this is like a super late response, it was past the middle of the night where I am. From the Shallan/Veil one, I have a question: Do you ship Shaladin? (Shallan with Kaladin but I'm sure you know that.) I have never met anyone else who does, and I always get into huge arguments over it.

Hmmmm not really. I mean if they get together I'm ok with it, if she stays with adolin or more likely falls for The Lopen :P, that's ok too .

But my own favorite ship Jasnadin. Hmmm , those two are perfect for each other and it will really herald younger male -older female relationships:wub:

It's midnight here now btw

Edited by PrinceGenocide
A little polishing

1 hour ago, PrinceGenocide said:

Hmmmm not really. I mean if they get together I'm ok with it, if she stays with adolin or more likely falls for The Lopen :P, that's ok too .

But my own favorite ship Jasnadin. Hmmm , those two are perfect for each other and it will really herald younger male -older female relationships:wub:

It's midnight here now btw

I definitely now ship Shallopen! That is pure beauty. 

I just feel like Shallan and Kaladin would be able to help each other with their issues, and improve together. Adolin isn't flawless, but he had a pretty happy, normal childhood without trauma, but Shallan needs someone to confide in who understands what it felt like to have that trauma. Some of the people I have debated about this with have said "Kaladin only likes Shallan because she reminds him of Tien." Tien was the only person who was able to make Kaladin truly happy, so he definitely deserves someone like Tien!

I've never really considered Jasnadin, but I guess it could be a possibility... I tend to focus more on the ships that Sanderson creates, and there hasn't been much potential romantic hints towards Jasnah and Kal.