What if...

10 minutes ago, RadiantDramaQueen said:

I'm sure he is well prepared for anything we might try to throw at him to reveal him.

Hmmm , Recent advances in thought and skepticism have made civilization here too dangerous. Allowing it to continue risks further advances we cannot control, and so I must recommend the Krell to remove life on this sphere as well. 

Edited by PrinceGenocide
A little polishing

1 minute ago, PrinceGenocide said:

Hmmm , Recent advances in thought and skepticism have made civilization here too dangerous. Allowing it to continue risks further advances we cannot control, and so I must recommend Trell to remove life on this sphere as well. 

Also did you mean Krell from Skyward/Starsight?

Are humans not a client species?

I'm afraid the safety of the Superiority and it's client species is of greater worth to us, young child. We will make sure to give you a painless death. 

19 minutes ago, PrinceGenocide said:

We only accept species of Primary or Secondary intelligence . 

Humans are too violent. 

So unfortunately no. 

I'm more scared of death than M-Bot though...

4 minutes ago, PrinceGenocide said:

Ok so u haven't read BoM and AU yet ? What about Warbreaker ?

I have read Warbreaker. I very much enjoyed it.

4 minutes ago, PrinceGenocide said:

Machine intelligences are abominations child. Do not grow attached to them. They bring forth great calamities as u should know. 

whoops. sorry bout that. still: don't kill me/

I will try to give you a list of the Brandon Sanderson books that I have read:

The original Mistborn trilogy

All of the released Stormlight Archive books

Warbreaker

Skyward/Starsight

The Reckoners Trilogy

Alloy of Law (I just realized that I have only read the first one of Wax and Wayne, at least that I definitely know of, but I thought I had read shadows of self)

Elantris

The Rithmatist

White Sand (just the first one)

Legion

I'm pretty sure I've read Edgedancer, but I might not have?

I think thats mostly it? I feel so uncultured ahhh

Which books do I still have left to read in the Cosmere? Is it just the rest of the Wax and Wayne series or am I missing wayyyy more?

Edited by RadiantDramaQueen

2 minutes ago, R J said:

Σ(っ°Д °; )っ

You should get off the forums till you complete reading the Cosmere, otherwise the temptation is too high 

I'm not reading any of the forums really. Don't worry, I'm pretty good at avoiding spoilers.

Nah it's ok. It took us yrs to read it too. Lol. We are just older and got introduced to it sooner.

So yeah the spoilers I read about stormlight was that 

Spoiler

A). Elhokar would ascend to honor. Somehow confused it dalinar with elhokar. So it wasn't a complete spoiler I guess.

B). I knew that Honor was dead and Splintered from the beginning and that the other two shards were odium and cultivation. 

C). That humans migrated to Roshar from somewhere else. I thought yolen. Do i was able to deduce the voidbringers and parshendi were the true ppl of Roshar and humans were the invaders. 

Edited by PrinceGenocide
A little polishing

Just now, PrinceGenocide said:

Nah it's ok. It took us yrs to read it too. Lol. We are just older and got introduced to it sooner.

How old are you?

No pressure to answer that if you don't feel like it

Yeah I agree with rj . U should probably get off the forums. We almost Spoiled some stuff to u too. 

I'm 22 , u ?

Oh yeah you're definitely older than me. I just turned 16.

This site isn't "all the spoilers for Brandon Sanderson books," it's the official Brandon Sanderson fansite. I definitely consider myself a fan, and I really enjoy being able to geek out with other fans. Like I said, I'm good at avoiding spoilers, plus, even if I do get spoilers, I have a really crappy memory, so I'll probably forget them before I get to the parts that were spoiled.

What books in the Cosmere do I have left to read?