Sup gancho.

Kiiven

Hey I'm Kevin

I am a long time lurker of this forum and after finishing Oathbringer I decided this was the next step in my call for cosmere knowledge.

My favorite characters are Kelsier and SadBoi, my radiant order according to the official test is Stonewards, and my favorite book is The way of kings.

Excuse my english if you see me writing like a five year old... my main language is spanish (In which titles are much more epic btw). Also, misunderstandings can happen, the translation in Brandon books is really good but it can leave weird things here and there. I'm planning in reading all the cosmere again in original language anyway.

Overall I hope you welcome me and we can enjoy this ride in the hype train together.

Oh, I'm also kind of an art sucker so im going to try making fanarts, leave suggestions if you want

Edited by Kiiven

What is the link to the official radiant order test? That sounds like something I would definitely love to do!

Also for the fanart, I would love to see some cool art of Spook, as he is one of my favorite characters and he does not get enough recognition. But any fanart would be phenomenal!!! Your English is great btw!

17 minutes ago, RadiantDramaQueen said:

What is the link to the official radiant order test? That sounds like something I would definitely love to do!

You can do it here

25 minutes ago, RadiantDramaQueen said:

I would love to see some cool art of Spook, as he is one of my favorite characters and he does not get enough recognition.

I don't know why but him for me feels like an anime character, would be cool haha

7 hours ago, Kiiven said:

I don't know why but him for me feels like an anime character, would be cool haha

I can definitely see SpookyBoi being a good anime character. I would love to see like an entire anime tv series focused on him.

seriouslyineedthatsomeoneneedstodothatpleasemylifewillbecompleteandicandieinpeace

1 hour ago, AonEne said:

What's your favorite epic Spanish title?

Definitively the one for Warbreaker "El aliento de los dioses" (Breath of the gods) I think it fits better and sounds more epic, try saying it lol