Secret Joke in CtA art?

RShara

According to one of the creators of the Call to Adventure game, in the Taravangian art, the women's script is taken from known snippets of the Diagram, but there might be a secret joke in them! So, Sharders, translators unite, and find this joke (unless the joke is on us, of course).

Here is the comment:

And here is the art by Ari Ibarra

8ey0zea0r9851.jpg

the highlighted stuff, the words on paper, all of it? what do we translate?

We should get volunteers and assign different chunks to everyone!

I'll start with anything on the papers in women's script!

1 minute ago, A Windrunner said:

the highlighted stuff, the words on paper, all of it? what do we translate?

We should get volunteers and assign different chunks to everyone!

I'll start with anything on the papers in women's script!

ALL OF IT!

This is such an admirable goal!

I popped the contrast in the original image to make the darker scripts easier to see, and also used Photoshop to Unsharpen Mask the details in the floor and the dark walls, the original image is far better for the glowing script, but this one draws out some of those elusive details. Very excited to see what information comes out of this!

Diagram_CleanedUp.thumb.jpg.421f9c748d386e5e4e66c6e08e209460.jpg

Can the translation of the characters on Coppermind be trusted? there's a symbol in these texts that doesn't seem to appear there, possibly two but that one could just be squished. 

-Someone who is just starting to try to learn the women's scripts

little puzzle peice.jpg

1 hour ago, Illwei said:

Can the translation of the characters on Coppermind be trusted? there's a symbol in these texts that doesn't seem to appear there, possibly two but that one could just be squished. 

-Someone who is just starting to try to learn the women's scripts

little puzzle peice.jpg

just assume that its the closest thing to the symbol in women's script and then you can figure it out later from the translation. If it makes sense in English then you amused correctly:).

Somebody may have found it.

Here's a couple excerpts I noticed:
The glowing text touching his shoulder is

The Unmade are a deviation, a flair, a conundrum that may not be worth your time. You cannot help but think of them. They are fascinating. Many are mindless. Like the spren of human emotions, only much more nasty. I do believe a few can think, however.

—Paragraph 14[8]

The text right above that is

But who is the wanderer, the wild piece, the one who makes no sense? I glimpse at his implications, and the world opens to me. I shy back. Impossible. Is it?

—Paragraph 8[19]

There are a lot of misspelled things. Almost half of the words are spelled a strange way.

Edited by ChickenLiberty

8 minutes ago, A Windrunner said:

OK looks like someone beat us to it "sigh". This was fun, we should start a forum for translating things!

There is still more to translate!

Edited by Karger

25 minutes ago, The_Truthwatcher said:

I was trying to translate this, but is the T symbol shown in the coppermind incorrect?

No, the coppermind is correct. A significant portion of the letters on this picture are incorrect, and many of the words are misspelled. 

The part that the joke was found in actually starts out like, "Buth tho be perfechthly and chompleathly ioneshth..."

Edited by ChickenLiberty