Hi

19 hours ago, Adran Oathbreaker said:

Hey! Wow somebody recognized Kaz. Yep, I like that character. Also, I'm glad I'm not the only shy-type around here. :D

I haven't read Six of Crows in ages, but it's such a good book! It's been a huge inspiration for my own writing, prior to my discovery of the Cosmere. 

On 7/3/2020 at 8:22 AM, Adran Oathbreaker said:

OMG!!! Yes! Field Marshal Tamas! Wow, that's amazing. People in the Shard are so diverse. And Clarity-Art called me out coz she recognized my avatar, Kaz from Six of Crows. 

This is a fantastic community, for sure!

Have you read McClellan's "Gods of Blood & Powder" series yet? Near the end of the 2nd GoB&P book, I was loving Tamas even more than I did in the first trilogy, which I didn't think was possible but it was. And Mad Ben Styke!:D "Ride, Lancers, ride!"

I find out about all kinds of great stuff here, especially in the "What are you reading/playing/watching/listening to" threads.

22 minutes ago, Iarwainiel said:

This is a fantastic community, for sure!

Have you read McClellan's "Gods of Blood & Powder" series yet? Near the end of the 2nd GoB&P book, I was loving Tamas even more than I did in the first trilogy, which I didn't think was possible but it was. And Mad Ben Styke!:D "Ride, Lancers, ride!"

I find out about all kinds of great stuff here, especially in the "What are you reading/playing/watching/listening to" threads.

Oh wow. I haven't yet, but I love to check that out! :D