What Taln deserves

Karger

Taln has given humanity 4500 years without even monsters destroying the entire planet at the cost of his own mind.  I think he deserves a break.  On top of that he deserves a beer and some nice drinking buddies.  What else does Taln deserve?

1 hour ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Wait, and forget his life’s work? Everything he suffered for? Personally, I would hate to forget that my efforts were enough to save humanity.

He also deserves a nice long vacation to Purelake.

Im not saying forget what his efforts have accomplished, Im saying forget the Suffering itself.  He can be told what he did and who he saved, but I think he would appreciate a nice big blank spot over anything and everything that happened on Braize.

8 hours ago, Quantus said:

Im not saying forget what his efforts have accomplished, Im saying forget the Suffering itself.  He can be told what he did and who he saved, but I think he would appreciate a nice big blank spot over anything and everything that happened on Braize.

Ahh yeah, that makes more sense

The level of banter between Taln and characters like Jasnah and Wit is going to be tier 1. 

Adolin: Can't believe father has us training all these troops, Taln. Torture ammrite? 

Taln slowly turns around

On 2020-07-02 at 4:42 PM, EdmontonOilers#1Fan said:

He deserves Justice and rest! I would love for him to see that his efforts over that tremendously long period of time were rewarded in some way

Yes! Have someone thank him, or maybe have him learn about the acomplishments the world has achieved thanks to him. but mostly justice. i would hate for him to easily just forgive the other heralds (or that no one else points out how they all left him and how he singlehandedly managed to do for 4500 years what none of them could do for a month in the end)