Exclusive Dark One Stream

Hmm, I got an email saying I could submit a question for Brandon by midnight tonight Central Time, and fired one off that has been on my mind for some time... Hope I didn't waste it! LOL!

I can't be the only one though?

28 minutes ago, robardin said:

Hmm, I got an email saying I could submit a question for Brandon by midnight tonight Central Time, and fired one off that has been on my mind for some time... Hope I didn't waste it! LOL!

What did you ask(if you don't mind)?

I didn't watch the stream because I had real-world commitments while it was going on but I did record it so I could watch it later. I saw a few other Sharders were there while I was setting things up. So if none of them recorded it, I can share what I've got with the Arcanists.

3 minutes ago, Weltall said:

I didn't watch the stream because I had real-world commitments while it was going on but I did record it so I could watch it later. I saw a few other Sharders were there while I was setting things up. So if none of them recorded it, I can share what I've got with the Arcanists.

Adam wrote in the chat that the plan is to make the stream public, but there wasn't any time frame mentioned for that. However your recording could be really helpful in transcribing the questions (my notes were pretty inconsistent). 

Edited by Use the Falchion

15 hours ago, Weltall said:

That's actually what I was hoping for, thanks!

The stream is just unlisted on YouTube (please don't post the link, as requested by Dragonsteel and Vault) so it will essentially exist forever to those with the link to it.