Have you ever been a different gender in your dreams

Lotus

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure I once dreamt that I was Daphne from Scooby doo. 

Wait no no I just remembered. I once ( like a few months ago ) dreamt I was spensa at the end of skyward. It was amazing. Mbot was really funny too.

Yep I remember that exactly cause a friend of mine is always sad that she can't dream of charecters she reads about and I wanted to make her jealous :P

So yeah I have dreamt in another gender. 

Most of the time I don't dream from my own perspective, and even when I do it's more like I'm just getting the information as a story, not living it. But I've dreamed as both genders in that way. Not ever as a male version of myself, I think.

I was a ripped blonde man once. I could fly. There was something about a cruise ship. 

I was very confused when I woke up. 

Last night I dreamed I ran off to Philadelphia because I was mad at my mother for doing a craft project wrong. There were unicorns whose horns retracted. I live in California, no where near the east coast. 

Conclusion: dreams are weird. 

Yes, one time. I don’t remember this dream very much, but I remember that there was kind of a weird machine which changed gender of all people in the world.

That means... that even if you never dreamed, that you’re different gender, I dreamed that you did so. :P:ph34r:

It was a long time ago, I don't really remember anything. I had the dream when I was around 5, and the main plot was focused around me being chased through a structure by the Doodlebops and the Wiggles. I think I was more aware of the fact that the rest of my family were Christmas trees too.

So, I guess also I wasn't a Christmas tree in the context of someone's Christmas decorations, and I don't remember having any feelings about being a tree.

@The Awakened Salad

Edited by Illwei

On 7/16/2020 at 2:29 AM, Snorkel said:

The weirdest dream I ever had, I was part of a group consciousness.

When I woke up, I actually found it difficult to think of being just "me" instead of part of "we".

Damnn I want that dream. I have a lot of strange awesome dreams too. Sadly I remember none of them. I should keep a dream journal. Yeah. 

I've never been a different gender that I remember, but I did recently have a dream that I was Lily Evans (I think?) and me and (young) Snape were hanging out and he had black and white hair and eyeshadow in one scene and then in another one had really long luscious black hair? Also, he tried to kiss me? (I rejected him lol) It was a really weird dream, ok?

3 minutes ago, Snorkel said:

Had you just been watching Cats, the Musical? XD

No.

It was just really weird...

I don't even know, honestly. The hair was black on the top half and white on the bottom, then the eyeshadow was just. there.