Thank you all who responded to my questions :D

6 hours ago, Mist said:

While it would be cool if roleplay affected the game, I think it would be difficult to implement, and players who don't RP may have a hard time. 

In light of that bit of the rules you quoted, you're probably right that RP doesn't have a big mechanical impact, after all. Woulda been cool but yeah probably not practical.

6 hours ago, Gears said:

Don't consume anything offered to you, even if someone else consumes it first. Don't walk on cliffs. Don't let your father decide your love triangle for you. Don't boast about anything [Don't roleclaim if you have a role, don't tell anyone anything, don't trust anything anyone tells you, etc.]. Don't trust someone just because they survived an attack [They might have immunity to their own kills or something like that and are trying to gain credibility]. Don't choose the wrong person in your love triangle. 

Idk if those are all things that happen in the book but if so it sounds like an interesting read :P

5 hours ago, StrikerEZ said:

18 players, right? I’m on mobile and I’m too lazy to check. :P

I think we’ve most likely got 4 elims, maybe 5. I would think that 5 is a bit high for 18 players, but there could be a secret out there that would make that make sense.

Yes, there is 18 players.

4 or 5 sounds like a reasonable guess. The rule of thumb is usually 20-25% I think? So both 4 (22.22%) or 5 (27.77%) would be plausible. I'm going to be pessimistic and assume it's 5 for now to avoid nasty surprises in the future, but you're probably right about 4 being more likely.

6 hours ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Do you think the odds of finding something in a room is dependent on how many other people there are in that room/how many take search actions in that room? Are you excited to find out what could stop you from entering the room you voted for? Do you think the elims can win by hammering a lynch on the Secretary, or do they actually have to outnumber the village?

Beral(like the container, not the mineral, though most people insisted they were pronounced the same) had accepted Tal's invitation of course. They had fallen out of touch with him shortly after joining the Pathian faith, and this seemed a perfect opportunity to reconnect. There would be no hope of convincing him to follow Harmony, that had to be a personal, wholehearted decision rather than one pushed onto others. Perhaps it would be possible to budge Tal's opinion on sharing Harmony's bounty with those held back from claiming their due. Judging from the party's attendees, Tal was further along that path than Beral had been. Hedonist though he might be, at least Tal was willing to spend money on others, which was more than Beral could say about their college years. 

Good questions. I'll take a stab at em:

1) I think most likely yes, but I already got PAFO'd on that.

2) Are there things that can do that? Huh. Yes I am excited to find out what they are.

3) Yeah thanks for reminding me of this. I remember this was one of the things I took note of when I was signing up. I'm gonna slightly village read you for bringing this up, because I think this is a fairly major concern for the village to be thinkin about. If the elims can ever get in a hammer, pretty sure we lose immediately. I'd really rather not risk that, even if the elims potentially have a harder time communicating between themselves in this game.

So this is the part where I push everyone to vote (surprise surprise, the guy who puts inactivity filters in his games based on voting every day wants y'all vote :P). Once the voting starts, vote early and often. Three important facts:

• Even if we pile more votes on a single candidate than there are eliminators left in the game, that doesn't necessarily make us safe. If some of the voters for the top lynch candidate are also elims, then their switching to the Secretary will also leave the leading non-Secretary candidate with fewer votes.
  • Probably the best way to guard against being hammered is having multiple candidates for the lynch who each have a lot of votes (ideally 5+ at this stage in the game). I know this is probably unrealistic of me, but it would still be fantastic if we could manage those amounts of activity.
  • Please do not take what I've said as a license to pile votes on a bandwagon without reasoning to back it up. Imo it's in a similar category as trying to prevent vote manips, where it's maybe a contributing factor in deciding to vote for somebody but it's not really a good enough reason on it's own, because the same reasoning could apply to any other player you wanted to vote for.
3 hours ago, Araris Valerian said:

"Of course I'm the Lord Heron! Anyone who pays attention to anything heard about the Heron succession crisis, and my subsequent windfall. And yes. At my age, one doesn't really attend parties for the company. Some things are just a matter of duty to one's House, and there are lots of people to be seen by at a gathering such as this one. Of course, when I was younger, parties like this attracted a more ... refined level of attendance. Half the people here are young fops wasting money and ruining their reputations."

As if in response to the last comment, a woman in an entirely too extravagant gown forced her way through the crowd to exit the study, all the while trying to hide tear-ruined makeup under a raised hand. 

Aralis gestured after her. "See what I mean?"

Probably that young woman that just left the room. Or somebody who isn't RPing maybe? It would be pretty much random though. Maybe someone trying to distract from the RP by asking game related questions :P.

"Of course, the Heron succession crisis was absolutely sensational," Zachary voiced enthusiastically. "Elendel was abuzz for weeks in speculation. Caused almost as great a stir as the incident with the Erikell disinheritance and the flamingos... But surely you've heard all about that already, that's old news. In any case, congratulations on your most precipitous ascendance! It may be so that the present company is lacking, but truth be told I had expected no different from an auxiliary house to greatness."

Zachary watched the guest who was pushing her way through the crowd with a critical eye. Fashion was a bit out of date, but that was Bilming for you.

If I see anyone who meets that description, I'll definitely let you know :P

Do you think there is any chance of secret roles/factions in this game?

yes.

As I do not know all the rules there  will always be a chance.;) however with all the other stuff that is going on I think the chance of other secret factions or roles to be fairly low. 

I mean, fair. Since it's a "partial-blackout" game and not a full blackout game, I'd personally be fairly surprised if something major like a whole separate faction were left out, but you never know.

My perspective about what counts as "a lot of stuff that is going on" may be a bit skewed since I frequently gravitate towards the most complicated setups possible :P It doesn't maybe feel like there's a lot going on yet since we're just introducing characters and consulting rngesus to choose a room to search, but that'll probably change in a hurry.

Also can I just say everyone's RP is great.

Hello, please see my post in the LG, but I just realized the cycle ends when I wake up because this cycle is 24 hours which is unhelpful so I should say something. El RP will have to wait though. 

Hi, I’m here, @DrakeMarshall I had it first :P El was an apothecary assistant in AG2 with her mentor Kassien, who died tragically, and there’s no way I couldn’t bring her back. 

Well. Kind of. Her character has.... changed a bit, you’ll see. But for the better! Or the funnier, at least. 

@Kasimir :o That’s not one of my PAFO cards! That’s not even one of Awes’ PAFO cards! 

Oh and I saw people voting for places in orange as I scrolled through so at random I guess Garden bc you know, plants! plants are cool. 

byyyye

15 minutes ago, Elbereth said:

Hello, please see my post in the LG, but I just realized the cycle ends when I wake up because this cycle is 24 hours which is unhelpful so I should say something. El RP will have to wait though. 

Hi, I’m here, @DrakeMarshall I had it first :P El was an apothecary assistant in AG2 with her mentor Kassien, who died tragically, and there’s no way I couldn’t bring her back. 

Well. Kind of. Her character has.... changed a bit, you’ll see. But for the better! Or the funnier, at least. 

@Kasimir :o That’s not one of my PAFO cards! That’s not even one of Awes’ PAFO cards! 

Oh and I saw people voting for places in orange as I scrolled through so at random I guess Garden bc you know, plants! plants are cool. 

byyyye

Don't forget to send in your search action!

Growlery(2): TJ, Xino
Study(2): Drake, Vapor
Kitchen(2): Lahilt, Striker
Lounge(2): Araris, Devotary
Garden(3): Mist, Lotus, Elbereth
None(7): Gears, Orlok, Eternum, Silberfarben, Burnt, Truthwatcher, Windrunner

I personally think we have a better chance of finding things if we split up evenly among the rooms, so I'm going to the Lounge.

1 hour ago, DrakeMarshall said:

Probably the best way to guard against being hammered is having multiple candidates for the lynch who each have a lot of votes (ideally 5+ at this stage in the game). I know this is probably unrealistic of me, but it would still be fantastic if we could manage those amounts of activity.

If there were five elims, we would need at least six people with five votes to give a 50% chance of surviving a hammer, or five people with five votes with four elims, assuming they had been on separate people right before. We don't have nearly enough people to do that. 6 votes on three people is the lowest plausible number of votes on a person, and still gives a 50% chance of losing to a five person hammer. 7+ votes on two people starts getting safer. The good news is the elims probably don't want to immediately win for enjoyment purposes, even if the game did get reset. At least that was the case in LG 55, which I think was the last game with this mechanic.

9 hours ago, DrakeMarshall said:

@Burnt Spaghetti I kind of recall you like doing stuff in PMs. PMs are not unrestricted in this game, but what's your take on the room PMs?

Its interesting. Group pms are something i've played in much more rarely so i'm excited to see how that goes. The longer the game goes on the easier it will be for those to be more one on one pms. I'm curious to see who chooses to room with who, and see if theres any scheming that happens along that lines. What I'd be curious to know is if an evil team would try all meet up in the same group or spread out. They have their own pm right, but the rules said they only send one message in there? so hmmm..... Id recommend people taking note of how people interact in those group pms. If anyone's regularly grouping together that could mean something. Though good or bad will be hard to tell. I guess we'll have to see what happens but yeah. though what that means is gonna be tricky cause people will just have people they like to talk to, but.
Okay so. thoughts. Patterns are worth looking for. Interactions worth tracking. With deaths -checking what may have been discussed in their group pms- could they have told sensitive info? is someone regularly in the same room as whoever gets attacked?

its interesting that we know what rooms people are going to so will have an idea of who's talking to who.

"Huh."
This was the first word to escape Squirrels mouth as she entered the party. There were a lot of people she didn't know here, and they were dressed a lot nicer than her. She glanced down at her own clothing. It was still nice, but she'd kept it simple. It appears she'd somewhat misunderstood why she was invited. Last time she'd come here, she was assisting a more acclaimed artist who was completing some grand commissioned piece. She figured she'd just been invited to do some artwork for party guests or something, little portraits or something so had turned up with her very full art bag slung over one shoulder. Turns out she was just a legitimate guest? Weird. She felt a bit lost among the crowds though so she made her way towards the garden for a little more peace and a lot less people.

It was a particularly beautiful garden, one that had clearly been taken good care of. The sun was out, the plants were blooming, and a gentle sea breeze rustling through the leaves. A smile grew as she wandered her way through the garden, stopping occasionally to sniff a flower or make a quick sketch. 

Just now, TJ Shade said:

Wait, @Kasimir, elims can only kill people who are in the same room as them?

thats an interesting thought hmmm

For clarity, I was more thinking if people are being open about information in pms (WHICH YOU SHOULD ALWAYS BE CAREFUL ABOUT- Pm safety people!), and theres an elim in said pm, maybe theyd be finding out who might be threats and targetting those they know more about. I dunno. I just reckon it might be more likely that players the elims know more about might be at risk. Though i suppose it doesn't have to be the person who learned something to be the one to make the kill?  Though arguably people the elims know nothing about might be scarier. guess it depends. I dont know,  pms are where i'm sure people are more likely to talk about findings from a search or hidden secrets or try coordinate stuff or something. If theres senstive info shared and someone dies from that group, then prob would be looking for an eliminator in that bunch

1 minute ago, Burnt Spaghetti said:

thats an interesting thought hmmm

For clarity, I was more thinking if people are being open about information in pms (WHICH YOU SHOULD ALWAYS BE CAREFUL ABOUT- Pm safety people!), and theres an elim in said pm, maybe theyd be finding out who might be threats and targetting those they know more about. I dunno. I just reckon it might be more likely that players the elims know more about might be at risk. Though i suppose it doesn't have to be the person who learned something to be the one to make the kill?  Though arguably people the elims know nothing about might be scarier. guess it depends. I dont know,  pms are where i'm sure people are more likely to talk about findings from a search or hidden secrets or try coordinate stuff or something. If theres senstive info shared and someone dies from that group, then prob would be looking for an eliminator in that bunch

Ahh, got it. Thinking about it, what I said doesn't seem possible because if there are only 2 people in the room, and one of them is killed, it's going to be pretty obvious who the killer is. 

52 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Study(2): Drake, Vapor
Lounge(2): Araris, Devotary
Garden(3): Mist, Lotus, Elbereth
None(7): Gears, Orlok, Eternum, Silberfarben, Burnt, Truthwatcher, Windrunner

Hmm, not quite sure if this is correct, Devotary. Gears voted to go to the study but voted in purple, which Kasimir told he'd consider. Araris voted to go to the study as well. I got this:

Study(4): Drake, Vapor, Araris, Gears
Lounge(1): Devotary
Garden(4): Mist, Lotus, Elbereth, Burnt
None(5): Orlok, Eternum, Silberfarben, Truthwatcher, Windrunner

1 hour ago, TJ Shade said:

Wait, @Kasimir, elims can only kill people who are in the same room as them?

God, no. The last time someone put that ruling in, it was a disaster.

As highlighted in the rules, actions (including kills) and targeting will generally not be restricted by room.

Also: no, @Devotary of Spontaneity I'm straightforwardly accepting Gears's vote as legitimate. I know why it's confusing, and feel it would be unnecessarily harsh to penalise Gears for it. I just ask that you all use orange from here on out for room votes to save my eyes. And while we're on the topic, I'm going to learn from Straw's experience in his LG and ask y'all to either bold or say TJ Shade rather than TJ, if you happen to feel the need to vote TJ Shade later on, also to save my eyes. That was terrifying :P 

Edited by Kasimir

On 7/6/2020 at 7:12 PM, TJ Shade said:

None(5): Orlok, Eternum, Silberfarben, Truthwatcher, Windrunner

sorry,

i just looked back at my pms with the GM and they specifically told me to vote on thread after i voted on the PM

well...

i search and visit the gardens

21 minutes ago, Lord_Silberfarben said:

sorry,

i just looked back at my pms with the GM and they specifically told me to vote on thread after i voted on the PM

well...

i search and visit the gardens

You vote for a place here in the thread. You submit the search action in the PM. 

"Gah",Loqlaw was startled. There was already someone in the growlery. Luckily for him, they were soundly asleep. He contemplated going back and searching for another room, but in the end decided against it. Better to be in the vicinity of a single person, rather than a hoard of them. Carefully consider his actions, he slowly began to search through the room while tapping Chromium. He'd have a better chance of finding something important that way. He was careful with his Chromium reserves though. Storing it caused some..."unfortunate" events. 

Edit:
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
@Orlok Tsubodai, @Eternum, guys come post something (and hopefully move to a room and submit a search action). This game has inactivity filter.
@A Windrunner, you haven't voted for a room to move to. You might want to do that. 

Edited by TJ Shade

Reminder you have slightly over twenty minutes to do what you need to before the cycle shuts down. Final decisions!

Cycle has ended. Please stay tuned in just under an hour for Cycle Two.

Edited by Kasimir

Cycle Two:

A Pale Horse

The party was still going on in parts of the house. Lord Tal had an excursion planned. Had the cook prepare food, too. I scraped the boat clean. Was going to be that some of you were gonna head out to sea. The house overlooks the Sea of Yomend. Lord Tal laughed at me when I asked. Said it wasn’t gonna fall in. I don’t go close to the cliff-edge, though. You never know what sort of accidents can happen there.

Ain’t worth the view.

There’s a safer path. And a rugged one. The steep track goes down among the cliffs. Slippery and like to kill a cove on a dark night. Even with a lantern. The other one’s more gentle. Lord Tal was gonna take some of you down that path. Going fishing, he said. ‘Course, Cook had the cloths and baskets for a picnic too. Lady Prissy was frowning. Don’t really know what about.

Lady Prissy? She’s Lord Tal’s secretary. Does all the paper shuffling for him. Keeps the books, too. They were arguing, last night. Late in Lord Tal’s study. I seen them. Hard to mistake. It was their shadows, black on the window. Lady Prissy thinks Lord Tal is irresponsible. I heard them fight before. Works for him though, so she does what he says.

She’s the one as ordered the house shut down. Says the one who iced Lord Tal is here. Can’t see why she’d be wrong, I guess. Lady Prissy is pretty smart. Hard to sneak in in the night, too. Them as did that would’ve to sneak back out. With no one the wiser. Ain’t right to me.

Truth between us: I think Lady Prissy wants to catch the killer herself. Can’t say I don’t, neither. Lord Tal was good to me. Ain’t had a complaint, being his gardener.

Lady Prissy sent someone out to go fetch the constables. Ain’t looking likely as if they’ll get here soon, though. Bilming ain’t Elendel, and even in Elendel, coppers take forever. If you ain’t got the connections. In Bilming? Coppers couldn’t find their arse blindfolded. Be lucky if they get here before most of us are iced.

‘Course, that’s the question, isn’t it?

What’s stopping the killer from killing again?

cHxBHopirixn2Inz-8nsMHt8M9BymNls8IFuuHyZJtrpYPj8iG4gHb1Vmhja8ZYt91h7dzpLnrXgZlm8qi8MEsX691mPBKZD6SfBQrf_Y7tuLSUZF2f5E0ee_ReiTjxQOoT0jGsI

You said, “Talk about the party,” didn’t you. It was grand, I s’pose. Don’t got much of an eye for these things. Lord Tal comes from money, though. I know that much. Mam’s a Heron, see. Born rolling in the money, as they say. Shame about the carpet in the study. More’n I’d make in a couple years. 

Don’t miss much, even out here in the garden. I seen some of you. Laughing, over those fancy wine glasses. Sound carries out here. Don’t miss a face, even if I dunno your names. That gixie with the animals and the plants. Came out to look at the garden, mind. Told me all about the plants and the animals she’d seen. Didn’t seem to mind kneeling in the dirt. Quality, that. Spent enough time looking at those star-shaped purple flowers. The ones with the dark black leaves. Dunno why. Previous gardener, he said never to touch ‘em. So I wear gloves when I do. Didn’t seem to bother her none, though.

There’s the one who’s colder than Lady Prissy on a bad day. Barely a glance at me when I came to get her things. I seen her sneering at some of you. Ain’t bitter, though. Probably noble. Don’t have nothing to do with the likes of me.

The lady came by later, though. The one with the notebook and the endless questions. Don’t know how anyone can have so many questions inside. Was talking to Lord Tal, asking him about the garden. Lord Tal laughed and introduced me. “This is my gardener,” he said, “Karst. If you have any questions about the garden, or the plants, you’re in good hands.”

Better than Lord Tal, maybe. But be damned if I know. Mostly I just have these here notes, see?

She seemed interested. Couldn’t say if it was in Lord Tal, or the garden. Scribbling away in that book of hers. Wonder what about. Didn’t ask, though. Wasn’t my place to.

Then there’s that uni man. Dunno him, but he came out to the gardens to talk to Lord Tal. Dunno what they said, either. Lord Tal pulled him away to the funny spiked-leaf bushes. Guess he didn’t want to be overheard. He seemed sad, too, afterwards. Rubbing at his face. Dunno why though. 

Guess everybody knows somebody, huh?

What was the last thing Lord Tal did?

Dunno. Think he said he was gonna talk to the uni man. Then there was that cove with the earring. Staring at a whole lot of nothing in the bushes. Don’t truck with Harmony myself—no offence to the god, it just ain’t my dive. I’m all for the Lord of the Mists, the Survivor. Don’t have no quarrel with Pathians, neither. But that cove. Dunno, something about him just puts my teeth on edge. Thing is, it’s an easy walk to the study from the bushes with the pink and yellow flowers. Could’ve been him.

Then there’s that lawman. Rode up to the house on a pale horse, like death. Just know her type. Once a lawman, always a lawman. Those hard eyes. Watching you, every move you make. As if she knows every move you make. As if she’s thinking about how she’s gonna end you. If she has to.

There’s a cold crowd here. Ain’t news. Enough of ‘em could’ve iced Lord Tal. Slit his throat as he lay there like a trussed pig. Helpless. 

Lord Tal, see, he’d retired into the study for a drink. That’s how I found him, at any rate. The light was gone, but the door was shut. Maybe he didn’t want to be disturbed. Needed the key to the shed though, so I knocked. Figured he’d tell me to go if I should. Door swung open, all on its own. Wasn’t locked or shut properly, nothing. Then I seen him there. On the ground. Bleeding out onto the carpet. Or maybe that was the wine. Didn’t see anything broken or what. Besides the wine glass, anyway. Like the carpet. Looks expensive. Shame about it all, now. Left it all exactly as I found it. After I called for help and got Lady Prissy. She always knows what to do, does Lady Prissy.

Throat was slit. Helluva way to go, if you ask me.

Didn’t look scared neither. Just surprised.

Cold berk, whoever done it. ‘Course, that’s why you asking me, isn’t it? You and Lady Prissy.

Hope you can find them as did it. Ain’t planning on sleep tonight.

cHxBHopirixn2Inz-8nsMHt8M9BymNls8IFuuHyZJtrpYPj8iG4gHb1Vmhja8ZYt91h7dzpLnrXgZlm8qi8MEsX691mPBKZD6SfBQrf_Y7tuLSUZF2f5E0ee_ReiTjxQOoT0jGsI

Lord Talbot Oswin has been killed! He was a Party Host!

Please be reminded that unlike the previous cycle, all cycles will now be 48 hours long. As such, this cycle will end on 8th July, 2200hrs (GMT+8). Room PMs will be up in a bit, just let me reconfirm my listings. Good luck!

Edited by Kasimir

Rule Clarifications:

Spoiler

1. Pinch-hitters will only be available upon request if there are pinch-hitters. If you go inactive without saying anything to the GM and IM, then the filter will take effect after two consecutive cycles. 

2. Role and alignment are both revealed upon death.

3. What can you do on Cycle One? You can talk to each other :) You won't be in any rooms but that doesn't mean you can't search: in the known Order of Actions (#11), Rooms come before Searching in terms of priority, so at the end of Cycle One, assuming you send in a room vote, you can move into a room and Search it. 

4. Voting for rooms will work like QF6, except I won't be enforcing a hard limit on how many people there are in a room. All people who voted for a specific room will generally (*mild PAFO here) go into the specific room.

5. With regard to whether there are actions other than searching: I mean, if you're a Killer with the kill, you can kill instead. Or explain to your teammates in that one PM that yeah sorry, I chose to search instead of kill :P But okay, more seriously, PAFO.

6. Players who do not select a room will be randomly assigned to one.

Player List:

Spoiler

1. TJ Shade playing as Loqlaw Mora, thief.
2. Gears playing as Augusta Christine, a popular mystery author and noblewoman.
3. Orlok Tsubodai playing as Locke Tekiel, an Elendel banker.
4. StrikerEZ playing as Variel Ulring, former flame, and a quiet man who spent some time at the same university as Talbot while studying the histories of pre-Catacendre Scadrial.
5. Eternum playing as Aiden Ostlin, Talbot Oswin's very bored noble cousin.
6. Mist playing as Lumen, a retired lawman.
7. Elbereth playing as El, apothecary.
8. Vapor playing as Vapor, a blue-blooded young woman.
9. Araris Valerian playing as Ookla the Curmudgeonly, the now ancient Lord Heron and all-around old guy.
10. Lord_Silberfarben playing as Lord Nahr Silberfarben, a noble taken with the trendy idea of being a mafia GM!
11. Burnt Spaghetti playing as Amber "Squirrel" Ghetti, a young budding artist under the impression she's been commissioned.
12. MysticLotus playing as Sophia, a naturalist/forest ranger.
13. The_Truthwatcher playing as Watcher, a fellow classmate of Talbot who helped him once, and a pre-Catacendre history buff.
14. xinoehp512
15. Lahilt playing as Thaill, a worldhopper.
16. DrakeMarshall playing as Zachary Holcomb, renowed gossip and socialite.
17. A Windrunner playing as Sian Rohung, who found the invitation by the roadside and is stocking up on food.
18. Devotary of Spontaneity playing as Beral, a devout Pathian whose greatest wish is to serve Harmony forever as a Faceless Immortal.

Edited by Kasimir

Augusta Christine was enjoying herself when she heard a scream. She rushed over to see some servants standing around a body. There was a puddle of blood coating the floor and... was that Lord Talbot? The host, murdered? How awful! That would make a marvellous story. The host dies, the guests must find the killer before they are killed as well. Absolutely lovely. 

Rusts! She had stepped in the puddle of blood, completely ruining her shoes. She quickly scribbed down her idea before she forgot it and took off her shoes. Hopefully the cleaners would be able to salvage them.

3 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Vapor voted for the lounge first, so maybe that's why she ended up there and she'll get moved to the study. Or maybe she found a secret door or similar from the study to the lounge, which is much more exciting.

4. There are two votes conducted publicly in the thread: the lynch and the room you will inhabit for the ‘Night.’ (This is not a separate turn and is largely just for flavour.) Lynch votes must be in red, whereas room votes must be in orange. Please use green for retractions and clearly indicate them. I cannot guarantee I will catch an unclear retraction.

Partly on me, in that I did not notice the later vote. But this has also been stated in the sign-up rules from the get-go. Without a clear retraction, I cannot guarantee that I will catch it. I'm not asking you all to go back and green everything - but at least retract it the way you'd retract a lynch vote so my own tracker can update.

Given that it's in the rules, and that the cycle has gone on for a while, I'm going to let Vapor's current placement stand.

Thank you.

18 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Partly on me, in that I did not notice the later vote. But this has also been stated in the sign-up rules from the get-go. Without a clear retraction, I cannot guarantee that I will catch it. I'm not asking you all to go back and green everything - but at least retract it the way you'd retract a lynch vote so my own tracker can update.

Given that it's in the rules, and that the cycle has gone on for a while, I'm going to let Vapor's current placement stand.

Thank you.

So this was not something strange? Just a missing retraction right?